The Piggy Farm: For all the RP'er (please come in and reply) ^_^ - The Piggy Farm

• (28 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

For all the RP'er (please come in and reply) ^_^ Info TIME!

#461 User is offline   Cipriani Icon

• To wash away blood more blood must be spilled first
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Lets see I'm young I'm Italian. I speak no Italian. I like Grand Theft Auto 3 and Liberty City Stories. Japanese animation, hiest movies like ocean eleven and other things.

Posted 05 January 2006 - 01:13 AM

why not give it a spin I always say:

Name: Cipriani
Hieght: 6'4"
Wieght: unknown
Race: Human (DNA is infused with alien DNA. Giving him abilities)
Hair: Short brown
Personality: Cocky, methodical, jerky at time, loyal.
History: <Currently Classified>
info: Only information avaible, is said to be on of the men in black, or with a crime group. Or a mix of both.
Weapons: 9mm pistol, and an alien disitigration ray..(How'd he get that?)
Powers: Limited telekinisis.
Appearance: Wears a black suit, with a shirt underneath, he wears sunglasses, and looks older than he really is(He appears to be in his thirtys), he has some stubble on his face. Well groomed. Has fine black shoes.
Pet: A large Crow named Rufus often seen purched on Cipriani's shoulder.
Strengths: Arrogant appearance.

#462 User is offline   marlowe Icon

• Icon

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:49 PM

(Character update...)

Character Name: Marlowe : Marta
Hair: Long/Back : Short/Spiked/Gray
Eyes: Azure : Glowing red
Clothing: Casual
Race: Human/Possessed
Family: Unknown
Strength: Average : 10x Average
Personality: Has anger issues, sightly apathetic. : Hates humans on a whole
Power: Shapeshifting, control over shadows : Control over shadows that is hundreds of times stronger than marlowe's but cannot shapeshift.
Weapon: Fists/Feet : A cursed sword .
Boyfriend to: -----
Background: Unknown.
Other: They are the same person.

Character Name: Rinta
Hair: Short/Spikey/Brown
Eyes: Azure
Clothing: Casual
Race: Human
Family: Marlowe (Rinta is Marlowe's distant relative...)
Strength: Average.
Personality: Has anger issues, acts before he thinks, even though he is very intelligent, but he has a good heart.
Power: Shapeshifting
Weapon: A dagger.
Boyfriend to: -----
Background: Unknown.

Character Name: Ranfa
Hair: long/Black
Eyes: Sapphire blue
Clothing: Casual (But sometimes wears a comando uniform)
Race: Human
Family: Unknown
Strength: Above average.
Personality: Calm under pressure, like Marlowe she's abit apathetic.
Power: Stopping time, quick reflexes,
Weapon: A quantum fission charged sword. (Can cut/damage anything)
Girlfriend to: -----
Background: Was Marlowe's friend since childhood.

#463 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• Timeless Monkey
  • Icon
  • Interests:Video games, writing, roleplaying, reading, reading comics.

Posted 18 January 2006 - 11:07 PM

*is slightly confused* So Marlowe turns into Marta or what?

I suppose I ought to make soemmaddtions myself, but I'm not sure whether to set down a specific ob for Purple/ Astaroth or not, it seems to vary by sdetting. There, now you know his real name.
Time changes all beasts...
Owner of the Boy Toaster of Imperial Doom

#464 User is offline   marlowe Icon

• Icon

Posted 18 January 2006 - 11:21 PM

Only when hes angry...
People got confused so I added the "other"

#465 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• Timeless Monkey
  • Icon

Posted 20 February 2006 - 01:50 AM

Purplesnoopy
Current age: 25
Birthday: May 1 (different from mine- see below)
Hair: Red and long
Fur (on ears and tail) orange; tail has stripes
Eyes: red
Height: 5'8"
Muscular build
Skin: varies between pale flesh tone and orange
Wings:Black (Dispellable)
Clothing: varies. Often either kinky or almost nothing.
Race: catboi/sex demon hybrid
Family: none he wants to talk about
Strength:Super-strong
Personality: Hard to describe; he can go from cute and cuddly to horny or vicious in an instant. THought he has demon blood, he can be a force for good as welll as evil.
Powers: Magic, flying, shapeshifting, claws; can consume fire, water, wind, moisture, sexual and life energy; can shift surroundings; greater teleport; basically, anything he can imagine, he can do. VERY well-endowed.
Weapons: Various, as he has access to hammerspace. His natural weapons are his steel claws and sharp teeth.
Weakness: Most demons of his type can die of dehydration.

Notes: Purple's birthday is the same day as mine, but in a different month- mine is July 1.
(There used to be an old custom of destroying kittens born in May as they would become "dirty cats" if they grew up. An old English saying goes, "May chets bad luck begets, and sure to make dirty cats." In antiquity sex and marriage were banned in May as people were supposed to be purifying themselves in preparation for the festivals in June.
As the lustful, perverted child of a catboi and a succubus, Purple certainly qualifes as a "dirty cat" -therefore a May birthday is appropriate.)

Background: The offspring of a catboy and a succubus, Purple was born under another name, one he never mentions. Neither quite belonging in the demon or human world, he nonetheless spent time under the tutelage of Naamah, sister of Lilith, who teaches the ways of iniquity.
During his time in a demonic boarding school under Naamah's tutelage, he was taught not only the normal academic subjects but how to use his demonic powers to get the sexual energy that most incubi feed upon- usually throught some means of intimacy- as well as the ways of seduction, especailly those involving behavior and pheremones) . In one of his seduction classes there was a fallen angel named Tatum, who was one of his few friends and later became his lover. He has not seen him since graduation, however, and left for the human world soon after.

#466 User is offline   yoko Icon

• super samurai piggy
  • Icon

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:57 PM

Name: Echo (true name unknown)
Hieght: 5'2 at the most (he's a kid)
Hair: unknown
Eye: unknown
Apperance:
History: Echo always hated his parents. When Yoko killed them on a job, Echo began to idolize him. Echo soon sold his soul to gain a fraction of Yoko's powers and be immortal so he can follow Yoko around forever. Unfortunately, Echo couldn't find Yoko and has been looking all his life.
Personality: A child's

#467 User is offline   sk8kid Icon

• MWUHAHAHI
  • Icon

Posted 15 March 2006 - 03:34 AM

Character Name: Calon Pyro (goes by Calon)
Hair color: All White
Eye color: Black
Family: All dead. Killed by Calon.
Race: Ancient Elf
Trainer: Self.
Strength: Casts little balls of light that if thouch skin form bubble around that living thing.
Weapons: A flip blade sword. (if you really want to know PM Me.)
Personality: Normally very calm unless someone starts to critisize him then his hair will start to turn black and he will pull out his sword. He is very outgoing and talkative but only to well known friends. He is shy to almost every girl he has ever seen.
Power: See Strength.
Pets: One little(palm sized) black demon cat with a split tail.

#468 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• Timeless Monkey
  • Icon

Posted 17 March 2006 - 03:35 PM

Yay! New Character!]
Name: Frlxz ("frilks")
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Yellow-orange
Other characteristics: Feelers on top of head, dragonfly-like wings on back.
Family: Parents: Mukaki and Blabozz
Race: Glorbnabian (Alien)
Trainer: Unknown or self
Build: Slim
Powers; Teleportation, levitation, flight , energy blasts (may add more later)
Personality: Good natured- and curious.

An alien from the planet Glorbnab V, Frlxz accidentaly teleported into an Earth school while trying to go to a meeting of his science club. He decided to stay and research humans

Creatures: Inhabitants of Glorbnab V

Glorbnab V is a bluish planet in the Glorbnab System of the Sigma Sector. It's rather earthlike, but with lots of blue foliage. Giant flowers grow there and there are few trees- instead there is lots of grass and small green bushes.

The Glorbnabians looka great deal like normal humans, but have ant-like anteenae on their heads and have wings tha look like dragonfly, moth or butterfly wings. The eyes look rather buglike, but It's not clear whether they are compound.The natives have the powers of levitation, teleportation, and energy control as well as flight, and males can shoot stingers out of their fingers.

Glorbnabian society;
Most Glorbnabians divide the world into two kinds of things: those that are and those that are not. As a species rather like bees, the natives are mainly concerned wit the former ("is-things") and rather deplore imagination and creativity. As such, they are always wary of new things, and have accepted most technological advances grudgingly.
Pottery made from red clay is the main storage and silk the main clothing material.

If someone brings forth a new idea, it will often be derided as a "not- thing": Phantom, impossibility, figment- there are many meanings for this word.

Anything that threatens their world-view - be it a new kind of door, a new dance pattern, and so forth are reviewed by the Elders of the particilar community and judged. Very few ideas have passed the test and the Elders are very secretive. If a native keeps pushing his idea after it's been turned down they are thrown out of the village. Any family memeber who supports them will also be banned. MAny outlaw communties and secret societies have grown up this way.

Housing: The Glorbnabians loive inwhat appear to be large blue straw beehives with dull red doors that always open outward to the left inside is a maze of honeycomb-like Tunnels that lead to various chabers. The Glorbnabians have chairs and tables, but sleep by affixing themselves to the ceiling with silk.

Sex: both males and females can lay and fertilize eggs, which means that sometimes both parents are the same sex. As such , there are no words for Mother or Father in the language, only First and Second Progenitor.

Specific Characters: Frlxz
Frlxz (pronounced "frilkz") is about 16 or 17 Earth years old. He has blue, short hair and antennae, orange eyes and a slim build.

Past: born to a rather creative family of potters, Frlxz dreaminess and wild ideas make him rather unpopular.
He participates in the underground Youth Scientists organization,wjhich has secretly been moitoring human transmissions. He's always dreamed of proving there's life beyond Glorbnab- now he may get his chance!

#469 User is offline   Yukime Icon

• ♪♥that which dreams are made of♥♪
  • Icon
  • Location:stuck someplace between yesterday, today, and tomorrow

Posted 19 March 2006 - 06:06 PM

Character Name: Acadian "Ace" Edelbery
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Family: orphaned
Race: human
Trainer: none
Strength: his loyalty and his love for other
Weapons: Alchemy and a deck of cards
Personality: Quiet, curious, stolid, sullen
Power: none
Pets: none

Character Name: Emily Hart
Hair color: black and curly
Eye color: grey
Family: her mother and father
Race: human
Trainer: none
Strength: loyalty
Weapons: none
Personality: Loves Ace with all her heart but cant show it, shy, curious, caring, kind, loving
Power: none
Pets: none

♦♦Put your wishes into the memories you do not want to forget♦♦
♣♣Everyone has something that can't come true, but they still do their best.♣♣
♥♥How can I feel nostalgia over a world I never knew?♥♥
♠♠If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him♠♠
••Without angst there is no ART••

#470 User is offline   DevilDemon Icon

• Oh So Smexi..haha
  • Icon
  • Interests:my interest???? wtf?? why would anyone care!?

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (lordrealover @ Feb 1 2005, 04:06 PM)
Name:Devils Fire
Nickname:Devil
Race:50% Elf, 50% vampire
eyes:slate blue
hair:sun blonde
clothes:short skirt, up to her knees, and a cami tank top
weapons:double-sided dagger, and her bare hands
powers:can make her hands,dagger,set on fire for battles
family:none,parents tried to kill her when she was six, so she stabbed them to death
history:none yet

ok..this is my old one...so i'll just put it back on under my new name..lol

oh and

Girlfriend to: no one
love is war..war is a battle..a battle is a fight..fighting is one thing I can do, but when it comes to love...I fail.....

You say i'm a bitch like it's a bad thing....

#471 User is offline   Highlander Icon

• Robert J. Harrower - One of the Old Ones.
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:I enjoy RPG's, 80's music, Chinese martial arts, working out, fencing, archery, reading, and writing.

Posted 21 March 2006 - 03:21 PM

Name: Rob the Highlander
Nickname: HL
Race: Unfated Human (Immortal)
eyes: Brown
hair: Brown
clothes: Black Turtleneck with navy blue dress pants and black soes shoes, and a navy blue blazer
weapons: A Rapier, or Basket hilted Backsword, from time to time.
powers: No viable powers other then Immortality
family: Outlived them
Personality: Pleasent, and courteous, wise. Enjoys fine wine, a good meal, fencing...and his club.
history: "I was meant to die last night. A sudden unexplained vision seconds before my death occurred, warning me....I have avoided my preordained death and am now outside her influence...I am unfated, immortal... Death however hates being cheated..."

#472 User is offline   Rook Icon

• Bishop's Intellectual Superior
  • Icon

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:40 AM

Character Name: Cherry Rook (or just Rook)

Sex: M

Hair: Brown, Short, Always covered by a hat

Eyes: Red, Wears Glasses

Race: Angel, 4th Choir (Banished)

Height: 6' 2"

Build: Thin, long legs

Appearance:
Human form: Normally wears loose fitting Tan Long Sleeve Shirt, Grey Cargo Pants, A long black jacket, Dog tag necklace tucked inside his shirt, and Black shoes with skull laces. He has tatoos near his shoulder blades that signify where his wings come from.

Angelic Form: Same as Human form, but with large black wings. (Currently cannot take angelic form)

Strength: Small magical ability, decent physical strength

Abilities: Elemental Control over Water(Currently Limited), Improved Vision (Currently Limited), Holy Magic (Currently Incapable)

Back Story: Created recently to help Arariel keep dominion over the waters of earth. His tasks primarily included monitoring storms and rainfall. His black wings match the dark clouds he commonly flew amongst in storms. When not monitoring storms he was allowed to walk the earth in human form. He also enjoyed talking to other angels and travelers from gods other worlds, learning all he could with much interest.

During one of these visits to earth he meets with a fallen angel. In this meeting Rook was manipulated in his youth and unknowingly committed an act against god. While he had not purposely acted against god, the fact that the act was committed couldn't be ignored. As punishment Rook was forced to live amongst humans. He still retained some level of angelic power.

He had picked up the nickname "Cherry" for his love of maraschino cherries. The crime he committed is only known to himself, the fallen angel that deceived him, and certain members of the highest choir of angels, and of course god himself.

#473 User is offline   DevilDemon Icon

• Oh So Smexi..haha
  • Icon
  • Interests:my interest???? wtf?? why would anyone care!?

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:43 AM

Name: Naome

Hair: platinum blonde goes down to her hips

Eyes: ice blue

Clothing: black mini skirt, white tanktop with a black vine like design on it with black flames emerging from them, black converse sneakers with white ankle socks

Family: dead. killed by naome at the age of six.

Race: half elf, half vampire

Weapons: two daggers her father made for her

Personality: Tries to be mature, somewhat emotional, shy, playful

Power: can make her hands and daggers flame when she wants to unless shes weak
love is war..war is a battle..a battle is a fight..fighting is one thing I can do, but when it comes to love...I fail.....

You say i'm a bitch like it's a bad thing....

#474 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• Timeless Monkey
  • Icon

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:05 PM

Adding Mind Reading and Healing to Frlxz's powers.
Note that Frlxz must be touching someone to read his or her mind.

Also, another character, a sort of NPC:

Andrea Anthromator

Race: Android
Height: 5' 7"
Build: svelte and curvy
Hair: Black, curly-wavy, short
Eyes: gray
Clothing; Little black dress and high heels
Notes: Lips are red, as if she was wearing lipstick
Andrea, known as Andy for short, was originally a robot bartender created by the Doomsought. When repairs were made to the bar by Purple, he transformed the robot into Andy.
Like a golem, Andy cannot speak, but she has plenty of personality. She lives for her job and hates being ignored.

She may be able to dance but so far no-one has asked her.

(Just as HL is controlling the human bartender, players should control Andy. )

#475 User is offline   Bishop Icon

• Rook...I will get you.
  • Icon

Posted 01 April 2006 - 02:48 AM

Character Name:Bishop
Sex: M
Hair: jet black, Short in the back, longer in the front, covering his eyes a little
Eyes: silver
Race:(Angel) Chaldkydri, 2nd choir. (fallen)
Height: 6' 4"
Build: medium build.
Appearance:
Human form: Wears red and black. He has a tattoo of the sun on his left shoulder, and a tattoo of the eclipsed sun on his right shoulder. He wears a red shirt button up shirt, and black pants, and boots to match. He also wears a pair of shades. His face is usually a bit unshaven.
Angelic Form: a mystery....
Strength: Good physical ability, very weak magically.
Abilities: Elemental Control over fire(Currently Limited), carries a pocket knife that he can change into any size blade. It was a gift from a demon that he accepted since he was kicked out of heaven. Can summon a pheoniz, but with extreme consiquences. He only does it for a very last resort, and only if the cause is worth sacrificing himself for. (Most likely not going to happen.)
Back Story: Created recently to help the rise of the sun. he has a beautiful singing voice, if he does say so himself. He was kicked out of heaven, due to an incident that involved another angel, and was accused of being his accomplice. He was sent to earth with a grudge and a mission.
Personality: Beware of his temper. It's as red as hot and as the sun. He's cocky, but can have a soft spot for pretty girls.

#476 User is offline   marlowe Icon

• Icon

Posted 02 April 2006 - 10:03 PM

Character Name: Kagenomaru
Hair: Long/White
Eyes: Blood Red
Clothing: Anything in black
Race: Demon
Family: None
Strength: Superhuman
Personality: Apathetic, Hates humans on a whole...
Power: Control over shadows, Time control
Weapon: A cursed sword
Girlfriend to: -----
Background: After the accident in the basement of bar, Marlowe ran far away from town. In Marlowe's depression Marta took avantage of the moment, Not knowing of Marlowe's new anatomy, He and Marlowe's minds fused together. Losing all of their memories... Except an image of before the accident. Vowing to to kill the people responsible (Ranfa/Rinta), Wishing to lose that memory in the process.

#477 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• Timeless Monkey
  • Icon

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:22 PM

^Creepy..

I've decided that Glorbnabian feelers allow telepathy but that Frlxz's limited exposure to humans makes it hard for him to read their minds this way... living with them longer may increase this power. Direct physical contact may allow for better reception- I'll have ot see how it plays out.

#478 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• Timeless Monkey
  • Icon

Posted 05 April 2006 - 09:13 AM

More on the peoplel of Glorbnab::

Even though he calls himself a Glorbnabian, Frlxz's race is only one of many on the planet. Frlxz's race is called the Bzati and is, so far as he knows, limitedtoonly one continent.-thsoe wh ho have traveled across the sea usually fail to return.This continnt is composed of four enmvironmental sections of different colors, each wiht matching inhabitants, whihh looks rather artificail, but few Bzati think anything of it.
The races trade, but rarely interbreed.

Frlxz's subrace are the Blues. The main color of their clothig,fel;ers, and hair is blue,. and they live on prairies covered wiht blkue "heather' And studded with blue trees and giant yellow flowers. The Blues live in Beeh0ve-like structutes an eat a vegetarian diet consisting of fruit and nectar.

The Reds live in the Red Desert and lusually have rust-colored or green feeler, and wings more like moths. They live in cliff dewllings similar to pueblos.
The Reds are the miners of this continent, and work hard to wrest minerals frpm the Desert's grasp.They know the locations of desrt plants and also eat meat.
T
The Yellows live on the Yellow Savannah, andf have yellow hair and green feelers. They're fleet of foot, oftaenpreferring to run rather than fly. They are expert hunters and can bring down many beasts with their dive attacks.
THe Greens live in the Emerald Forest and are Hunter-gatherers, wise in the ways of the forest and expert healers.

#479 User is offline   absolray Icon

• Younger Brother
  • Icon
  • Interests:I run track. I Love to Draw, play video games (especially DDR and Final Fantasy), watch anime, partying, sleeping, snowboarding, origami, models, reading books (manga and stories), sketching, basketball, etc.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 06:23 PM

Feeling up for an update...^_^... please excuse the length...

Char. Name: Lacheisis (lach)
Race: Human (alternates: archangel/ werewolf err...werepuppy)
Hair: Black
Skin: light brown
Eye color: Dark brown
Height: about 6'3- 6'4
Clothing: Black shirt, Grey shorts with lots of pockets, black shoes
Family: An older brother, Atropos.
Mentor: Self-trained/ Trained by brother
Main Weapon: Gunblade or Kunais
Strength: Speed and cunning. Kindness at times.
Personality: Honest and kind. Serious during battle but can have fun. Is kind of lonely and never got much needed attention when he was younger after parents mysteriously dissappeared. never had many friends before. Very protective from those he cares for. Likes reading books and taking naps. Favorite drink is milk. Looks up to his brother and knows he cares, often tries to emulate him.
Relationship status: Single
Pets: Hampster, Aoi, who comes in ounce in a while.
Other: has a few forms yet still much is to be discovered... what is known is

1) From GGG3, lach's alternate half is an archangel that rivals Alucard. He only takes form when absolutely necessary. This archangel wields a holy sword and efeated Alucard on several occasions in the past and several other lifetimes, tho alu hasn't been as violent recently as before.

2) Lach's dog-like self is explained in HL's Nightclub immortal. Within Lach is some of the purest werewolf blood originating from the original strain of werewolf which he couldn't control when he was younger. He was the cause of much sorrow and death and a seal was placed causing the were-gene to become dormant within him. He is embarrased of this and hides it, often distancing himself from others. Although he hides it, his dog-like traits come out unconsciously as he likes getting petted and such. A black beaded bracelet was recently given to him that incited the dormant were-gene resulting in him transforming. The seal placed on him still prevents him from transforming into full wolf and he is only able to become a werepuppy. He may not look it but is in fact quite dangerous in werepuppy form, tho most don't believe.
-----------------------------------
Char. Name: Atropos (Atrop) See Atropos for further info.

-------------------------------------
Char. Name: Alucard
Race: Vampire/Demon
Hair: White
Skin: Pale
Eye Color: Pale with a tinge of red
Height: 6'6- 6'7
Clothing: black shirt and pants made of fine fabric. A black trench coat with a stiff collar. A red jeweled necklace.
Family: Father- Dracula. Father- Lucifer (umm yeah... he has two half fathers... other family info is currently unknown)
Mentor: Fathers
Main Weapons: Dark Aura, Fireballs
Strength: Manipulation and Brute Power. Much strength and knowledge gained from experience.
Personality: confident and proud. Curel and knows what he wants. Wants more what he can't get. Known recently for his devastating berserk on GGG3 mansion. After his defeat by Lach and Mist and the several others involved in GGG3, Alucard was severely punished by his fathers and his tempere has been humbled.
Relationship status: Single. Still interested in Mist yet his new bishified self has...umm...opened up to several other *cough* possible mates. Very desirous of those hard or impossible to get. I mean very disirous.
Pets: minions of the dark (shades, lesser demons, golems)
Other: Severe rivalry to the archangel Lach
"Below the flame there is existence, above the flame there is destruction, inside the flame is unbalanced serenity that flows inside all of us"

Most people know me as lacheisis or lach... just a fact.

My Deviantart

Ponju stuff

Characters:

Lacheisis (updated 2008) Atropos (updated 2010) Clotho Alucard (updated 2006)

Other
<a href="http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUGS=yes&hug=Rudy" target="_blank">Give me a Hug</a>|<a href="http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=ChronoSquirrel" target="_blank">Don't Click This!</a>

#480 User is offline   Kaze Icon

• ...Unlimited...
  • Icon
  • Interests:Mecha, M:TG, Due South, TF2...

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:34 PM

Name: Aura Kaze
Race: Catgirl.
Hair: White
Tail: White
Paws: White
Eye: Gold
Family: Kaze. Considers Mist and Yuki to be older sisters.
No powers.
Experience is a difficult situation turned inside out.

• (28 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users