The Piggy Farm: For all the RP'er (please come in and reply) ^_^ - The Piggy Farm

• (28 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

For all the RP'er (please come in and reply) ^_^ Info TIME!

#541 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• Timeless Monkey
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Video games, writing, roleplaying, reading, reading comics.

Posted 07 May 2007 - 04:41 AM

There may be some surprises in store...
Time changes all beasts...
Owner of the Boy Toaster of Imperial Doom

#542 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• Timeless Monkey
  • Icon

Posted 14 May 2007 - 01:59 PM

New Character:
Fernando Fata
Hair: Chestnut
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Olive/tan
Height: 6 Ft
170 lb
Special abilites: Telepathy, Telekinesis.
Fernando comes from Planet Prospero, a far-away planet settled by descendants of humans abducted by Grays during the English Renaissance. The alien environment has stimulated growth of abilties not found in Earth humans. Fernando's ship, the Ariel, malfunctioned and crash-landed on a small tropical island.
Personality: Fernando is kind but fierce, and can have some trouble understanding modern Earth mores. His speech and behavior is somewhat archaic at first.

#543 User is offline   Shaoranp3 Icon

• Gucci
  • Icon
  • Interests:dancing<br />partying<br />being fit<br />modeling <br />roleplaying<br />shoes...... *cricket cricket* yeah i know

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:21 AM

Character Name : Shaoran
Nickname: Shao
Height: 5'9.5
Weight: 130
Hair color: black
Eye color: blue
Clothing: black pants with a black shirt.
Family: Twin Brother : Shin
Adoptive Mother : Yumi
Yuki's Family is His Adoptive Family
((best friends : Lilu & Yuki))
Race: warlock
Trainer: none
Strength: spells
Weapons: sais
Personality: fun & approachable, gullible & nieve
Addicted to: coffee & martinis
Powers: magic, elemental control, healing, and telekenisis
Relationship: single
Pets: small black cat named Vee.

#544 User is offline   Shaoranp3 Icon

• Gucci
  • Icon
  • Interests:dancing<br />partying<br />being fit<br />modeling <br />roleplaying<br />shoes...... *cricket cricket* yeah i know

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:23 AM

http://renegade.anim...nicle_10823.jpg

That's kind of how I imagine my character. Only dressed plainly in black and without the sword. Thanks Yuki.

#545 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• Timeless Monkey
  • Icon

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:24 AM

I’ve been thinking about Astaroth’s past, and what lies behind his smile- our smile, for he is me. We can both can be naive and childlike, with a sense of play, able to find joy in the simplest of things- string, sunshine, butterflies- but not always sure how to deal with adversity. We’re often needy and pompous, filled with self-rejection and fear one moment and egomania the next. We need to belong so badly, but don’t know how. Superior and inferior, all mixed together. It’s painful. His past is suffused with darkness, echoing my hopes and fears.

Growing up without a father, child of a stranger, son of curses, he was an outcast. He was called stranger, freak, furball. He was the butt of jokes and ridicule, and cried much.

Tatum, too, was an outsider, and this made them kindred spirits. Their friendship and love helped give them both the strength to survive. It was Tatum who recognized Astaroth’s “purple soul,” the root of his nickname. Mother Lilith, too, helped- she recognized his talents and her award helped validate him in the eyes of his community.

Much of the connection and structure of Astaroth’s life was shattered when he reached 18 and was sent out into the human world. Ripped from his lover and friend, he was once again an outcast, a stranger in a strange world who could not show his true self for fear of hurt. Hiding his true self beneath human form, surviving on scraps of joy, sex, and memory, he struggled to find a place to belong. He tried the streetwalker’s life, the arts of night, but in the end found them hollow and painful, devoid of meaning without connection. Finding the community of Others- Yoko, TC, and the rest- was the best thing that ever happened to him. That’s why he cares so much, but he doesn’t always know how to show it. Nor do I.

#546 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• Timeless Monkey
  • Icon

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:59 AM

I just reread my last message here... I'm confident that Purple and I can find our place n the world, and accept who and what we are. That's part of the change in attitude lately.

#547 User is offline   Steph O'Dell Icon

• Can suck out your talent with a bendie-straw
  • Icon
  • Interests:I'm into anime and manga, as well as a lot of different video games. Right now, my favorite anime is Gurren Lagann, my favorite manga is Fullmetal Alchemist, and my favorite video game series is Megaman X. ;3<br /><br />I'm also an artist, and I have two web comics I'm working on.

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:45 PM

Current Reference Pic

Character Name: Steph O'Dell (I use myself to cosplay a lot of the time)

Hair color: Chestnut brown with auburn red highlights

Eye color: Hazel (brown green) with an amber ring

Family: Mother, Step-Father, no siblings

Race: Human

Trainer: Was trained by much better artists than myself

Strength: Has the physical strength, speed, and endurance of any normal human girl her age and build.

Weapons: Sharp wit, fast tounge, and a scetchpad and mechanical pencil

Personality: Is bitter and sarcastic, but has a caring and kind personality buried undernieth. She cares for people close to her. Has sudden and violent shifts in attitude, going anywhere from angry to sad to depressed to tearful. Can by hyper at times, or can be subdued and tired.

Power: Profound knowledge of innane trivia related to anime, manga and video games. Has above average drawing skills. Can sing at an above average level. Can sleep more than 12 hours at a time.

Pets: An Akita-Shepard dog named Mousha (MOI-sha) (female)

Girlfriend to: Kaze

#548 User is offline   Yukime Icon

• ♪♥that which dreams are made of♥♪
  • Icon
  • Location:stuck someplace between yesterday, today, and tomorrow

Posted 20 April 2008 - 10:15 PM

Update!
QUOTE (Yukime @ Jan 4 2006, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Character Name: Yukime Nekoshiro
Hair: Dark Red; up to her midback in wavy layers
Eyes: amethyst
Clothing: constantly changing...
Accessories: Pentagram, wing ring, and void earrings.
Family: Rea, Sakurai, Shin, Usaki, Ten, Ji, and Lilu. Birth Parents unknown. Yui is her original mother.
Race: Goddess/Catgirl
Trainer: Yuki-onna, and FireFang
Strength: strong but prefers to be at peace
Weapons: Kodachis
Personality: Be nice to me I be nice to you kay? usually nice and likes to please people
Power: wings and can store things in pentagram. Keeps energy stored in her wing shaped ring and star shaped earrings. Has a mother of pearl butterfly necklace that turns into her guitar.
Pets: Gothic Peace (a black stallion), Mist (a silver fox), and Phoebe (a crow), and Jil (a monkey)
Girlfriend to: ---
Other: Saku and Usakis "twin"
Faeries: Lilly & Lo
Lilly - dark purple
Controls plants
Lo - black
Controls animals
Lead Singer in group "Fallen Goddess"
Quote: My only desire is to live in peace.

Where she left off?
After her mother marriage she got repromoted to goddess level. Now she works most of the time in Avalon but still prefers to spend most of her time here. She doesn't like spending too much time thinking of how Saku's still disappeared and has developed a taste for alcohol (she is not an alcoholic).

♦♦Put your wishes into the memories you do not want to forget♦♦
♣♣Everyone has something that can't come true, but they still do their best.♣♣
♥♥How can I feel nostalgia over a world I never knew?♥♥
♠♠If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him♠♠
Without angst there is no ART

#549 User is offline   Nagoshi Icon

• piggy
  • Icon

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:04 AM

Name: Spin The Hedgehog

Species: Hedgehog

Fur: turquoise with light blue on the bottom of his spines

Eye color: gold

Height: about 4 feet 5 inches (i know im short >_>)'

Clothing: Black Pants and brown gloves with white/gray shoes. sometimes wears a brown cloak with a hood

Abilities: Super speed, Spindash, chaos control, teleportaion, and various other chaos induced moves.

Pets: Nagoshi(chao) KT(Kirby Thing) ((im sure you can guess how i got the second name >_>))

Pet Profiles:

Name: Nagoshi

Description: Dark Shadow Chao with a blue spike emote above his head. all highlights are orangish. Likes attention but tends to act mischievous most of the time regardless. strong despite his delicate looks. Also has the rare ability to transform into Chaos 0, the Chao god of destruction at times of great rage.

Name: KT

Description: gray-looking kirby with black shoes and a sword in its head. impervious to pain or damage. Not too bright but eats anything. in fact, its mouth is like a black hole with the exception of the ability to cough things back up as they were. Really hard to make angry but you don't want to go there anyway...

*Probably more content later*

#550 User is offline   absolray Icon

• Younger Brother
  • Icon
  • Interests:I run track. I Love to Draw, play video games (especially DDR and Final Fantasy), watch anime, partying, sleeping, snowboarding, origami, models, reading books (manga and stories), sketching, basketball, etc.

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:30 AM

Feeling up for an update...^_^...

Char. Name: Lacheisis (lach)
Race: Human (alternates: archangel/ werewolf err...werepuppy)
Hair: Black
Skin: light brown
Eye color: Dark brown
Height: about 6'3- 6'4
Clothing: Black shirt, Grey shorts with lots of pockets, black shoes (See other 3 for Older Lacheisis)
Family: An older brother, Atropos.
Mentor: Self-trained/ Trained by brother (Older Lacheisis has gone through several masters)
Main Weapon: Gunblade or Kunais
Strength: Speed and cunning. Kindness at times.
Personality: Honest and kind. Serious during battle but can have fun. Is kind of lonely and never got much needed attention when he was younger after parents mysteriously dissappeared. never had many friends before. Very protective from those he cares for. Likes reading books and taking naps. Favorite drink is milk. Looks up to his brother and knows he cares, often tries to emulate him.
Relationship status: Single
Pets: Hampster, Aoi, who comes in ounce in a while.

Other:
1) From GGG3, lach's alternate half is an archangel that rivals Alucard. He only takes form when absolutely necessary. This archangel wields a holy sword and efeated Alucard on several occasions in the past and several other lifetimes, tho alu hasn't been as violent recently as before.

2) Lach's dog-like self is explained in HL's Nightclub immortal. Within Lach is some of the purest werewolf blood originating from the original strain of werewolf which he couldn't control when he was younger. He was the cause of much sorrow and death and a seal was placed causing the were-gene to become dormant within him. He is embarrased of this and hides it, often distancing himself from others. Although he hides it, his dog-like traits come out unconsciously as he likes getting petted and such. A black beaded bracelet was recently given to him that incited the dormant were-gene resulting in him transforming. The seal placed on him still prevents him from transforming into full wolf and he is only able to become a werepuppy. He may not look it but is in fact quite dangerous in werepuppy form, tho most don't believe.

3) Older Lacheisis (goes by L to prevent damaging time) (Age 28/36/80) Wearing a cloak to hide the various weapons and his armour, Older Lach is himself from the future. Having gone through a dark future yet has a deeper understanding of the flow of time not to change anything. Serious yet still maintains his charm. He no longer is the small and accident prone kid and an even more seasoned fighter. His armour is black and more tattered the older he is since he has been in more battles and close calls. He has a tech watch that can project a hologram to make himself look younger. Time paradoxes would occur should the current Lacheisis discover who his older self is so Older Lach goes by L. Also, his dog self is either a mature dog or in his eldest age's is equal to Cerberus with 3 heads. His oldest self is very serious but still likes to have fun and has tendancy to use riddles when he can.
"Below the flame there is existence, above the flame there is destruction, inside the flame is unbalanced serenity that flows inside all of us"

Most people know me as lacheisis or lach... just a fact.

My Deviantart

Ponju stuff

Characters:

Lacheisis (updated 2008) Atropos (updated 2010) Clotho Alucard (updated 2006)

Other
<a href="http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUGS=yes&hug=Rudy" target="_blank">Give me a Hug</a>|<a href="http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=ChronoSquirrel" target="_blank">Don't Click This!</a>

#551 User is offline   spartan-101 Icon

• Neko Spartan!
  • Icon

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:37 PM

hello. new here...and yes, i heart halo...

Name: Spartan-101
Race: super- neko- human... (meow...)
Hair: black
Skin: pale
Eye Color: brown
Height: w/o armor- 6 ft. 2 in. w/ armor- 8 ft. 7 in.
Armor type: recon helmet, scout shoulders, hayabusa body
Armor color: primary- tan, secondary- black
Symbol: yin yang
Clothing: black tank top, cargo pants, no shoes, black bandana
Family: does not know
Mentor: UNSC/ self trained
Main Weapon: sniper rifle
Strength: stealth
Personality: random
Relationship: single
*pew pew pew*

#552 User is offline   spartan Icon

• piglet
  • Icon

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:27 AM

Name: Dan

Hair: brown

Eye: Brown

Race: humanoid

Trainer: Was trained by her father

Personality: Is very sweet and shy

Power: Technological Link

Pets: Doesn't really have a pet

#553 User is offline   absolray Icon

• Younger Brother
  • Icon
  • Interests:I run track. I Love to Draw, play video games (especially DDR and Final Fantasy), watch anime, partying, sleeping, snowboarding, origami, models, reading books (manga and stories), sketching, basketball, etc.

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:37 AM

Character update 25 March 2010

Char. Name: Atropos (Atrop)
Race: Human
Hair: White
Skin: Light brown
Eye color: Dark brown, but wears cloth (sometimes sunglasses) over eyes (usually is blind but senses have compensated for it and allows him to be as if it wasn't)
Height: about 6'7- 6'8
Clothing: Varies, nowadays usually a suit. Grey shirt or no shirt, black pants with lots of pockets, black shoes with white soles. Wears white cloth to sheild eyes.
Family: An younger brother, Lacheisis
Mentor: Was Self-trained as far as people know
Main Weapon: Hand to hand combat, katana or needles.
Strength: Strength, agility and cunning
Personality: Charming and Confident. When he has to is serious and Wise beyond his years. Had to grow up faster to raise his younger brother when their parents dissapeared. Loves playing video games.
Relationship status: Single
Pets: none, has guardian faerie, Jess, that is always nearby
Other: Sometimes people think they see some silver like substance floating behind him when he is fighting. THey say that he has wings... but none could ever confirm this.
"Below the flame there is existence, above the flame there is destruction, inside the flame is unbalanced serenity that flows inside all of us"

Most people know me as lacheisis or lach... just a fact.

My Deviantart

Ponju stuff

Characters:

Lacheisis (updated 2008) Atropos (updated 2010) Clotho Alucard (updated 2006)

Other
<a href="http://www.toxin.org/cgi-bin/hugs.cgi?&HUGS=yes&hug=Rudy" target="_blank">Give me a Hug</a>|<a href="http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=ChronoSquirrel" target="_blank">Don't Click This!</a>

#554 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• Timeless Monkey
  • Icon

Posted 22 August 2010 - 10:31 PM

Character update:

Purple (Astaroth D'artagnan)
Height: 5'11 (my real height, I think. Guess he had some delayed growing... down below too.)
Weight: around 170

Skin: Caucasian, with a tinge of orange
Hair: Dark Red
Eyes: Red
Fur(Ears/tail): orange/black stripes.
Wings: Black

Purple's matured somewhat, though he's still kept his fun-loving character. in general his clothes are much less outrageous, favoring polosl dress shirts, and slacka, though he occasioanly sitl goes stripperiffic when partying.

Through continued training he has fine-tuned his energy abilities so he no longer needs to be so aggresive. INStead of , say, throwing himself at someone, he can stand 5 as to be able to subtly absorb the excess energy given off by those around him. A favorite tactic is to stand a fair distance from an amorous couple and skim off the excess energy generated by their passion.

Purple has shifted his work away from the adult entertainment sector and into more "mainstream" areas, though he still dances from time to time. Currently he's been working for Gay, Lesbian, and Metahuman (GLAM), An advocacy and outreach organization for GLBT(QQI) beings of "non-human" origin and those involved with them, who often face overlapping layers of stigma within their communities. He's also done a it of freelance writing.

• (28 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users