The Piggy Farm: Fat Cosplayers - The Piggy Farm

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fat Cosplayers It's okay so long as there's no spandex.

#41 User is offline   ckosacranoid Icon

• piglet
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 May 2003 - 02:08 PM

ah yes, the infaumouse sailor bubba from acen......
the reson he did that was just to blow everyones mind....im not sure what he is going to do this year. i just hope its not bubba lum.......

last year as a guy i did the transgender type of charater. but i added a twist to it since the anime she comes from is twisted though.....yes i did akane tendo from ranma1/2 LAST YEAR AT ACEN MEYSELF. but i took an out fit that would work the best and ran with it. akane's yellow gi that she wears while she pratices the art i wore and carried a big mallet and the thing i ran with explaing why i was a male akane was simple. spring of drowned boy....im sure everyone knows how much trouble finds akane, so i ran with the idea of her getting fed up of ranma's harem and being kidnapped so she become a guy...not what you would call cannon, but it worked....

#42 User is offline   kikigonzales Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 13 May 2003 - 06:36 PM

The scary ass hairy dude going as Princess Leia in her gold bikini getup was the greatest. Almost better than the guys who can pull something like that off.
But he wasn't fat. Like, few are as twiggy as anime characters- but I say, if you can't breathe (other than w/ corset) don't do it.

#43 User is offline   Garnet Crow Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 13 May 2003 - 07:38 PM

espically clamp characters. I feel sorry for anyone doing Yukito, etc.

#44 User is offline   Kita Icon

• I killed a guy with a trident...
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:Equal opportunity destroyer

Posted 13 May 2003 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (ReDsKiNzStUdIoS @ May 12 2003, 02:19 PM)
okay..its cool and all, but when fat hairy, MEN dress up as undaer age female mahou shojo  girls its fuggin scarey....i seen someone dressed as Sakura from CCS....i swear i will never go to another con again..

I have the video from some...person in japan of the CCS opening...with a guy as Sakura. Let me find it, I enjoy punishing people with it. laugh.gif

EDIT: I found it.

http://www.mooshuu.c...sa_wiz/c3b.mpeg
(~4MB)
Destroy, she said
My love again
The end will come quickly

Don't try again
To make amends
You'll just end up sinking

If you explode in aftermath
Don't think you've been dreaming

Destroy, she said
My love again
When it's not worth keeping...

#45 User is offline   Garnet Crow Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 13 May 2003 - 10:53 PM

you are evil, you know that, pure evil cool.gif

#46 User is offline   Nightshaed Icon

• piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:Anime, writing my book, women, men, all types of weaponry and candy(note: i dislike black licorice).<br><br>oh and i love science fiction and horror.

Posted 14 May 2003 - 01:17 AM

I think people should only cosplay if they fit the part. I for one can only pull off the sidekick types so that is what i stick to because im 5'7" but i can pull some of the shorter coool guys like Ky Kiske from guilty gear x.

#47 User is offline   kikigonzales Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 14 May 2003 - 09:11 PM

I think it's a balance. If you're just wearing military fatigues you can buy at any army surplus store, you better look exactly like who you're going as or you're just lame.
But if you're some dude going in a really well constructed Chun Li outfit, more power to you, because I can't sew, and I don't often splurge on a 400 dolllar costume I'll only wear to cons.

#48 User is offline   Rooboodude Icon

• On The Quest for a Soul, One Faces Many Hardships..
  • Icon
  • Interests:Finding a real life.

Posted 14 May 2003 - 09:38 PM

Kita, that was the funniest thing I'd ever seen..
Ye know, I just don't know what to put here anymore. I just don't want a reference to a children's show that I hated, and a horrible politician who couldn't run a liquor store, let alone a country.

Cynicism. Good for the soul. Sometimes.

#49 User is offline   aku-onno Icon

• wudan piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:i have no interests i am a borring borring person. well i have them but they change all the time the only thing that stays the same is anime and manga well just about any thing with people drawn on paper or animated...

Posted 15 May 2003 - 02:48 PM

thats why i love being the son of a seamstress i know how to sew but i would never go as chun li maybe sakura but never chun li.

#50 User is offline   nya_nya_nekochan Icon

• piglet
  • Icon
  • Interests:animé, Manga,cosplay

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:37 PM

i am over weight because i have had a son and i dont want to stop cosplaying cause he also cosplays he is 7 month :) but i always watch what i cosplay like cover all my body,no under sized clothes witch i make from scratch should we not also be given a chance i am British and think the prejudice hhas to stop and that asians nee to learn that we love cosplay like they do and they need to play nice.

Fighting for the right to cosplay in Harmony !!!!!

#51 User is offline   sado44 Icon

• piglet
  • Icon

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:36 PM

View PostReDsKiNzStUdIoS, on 06 May 2003 - 09:37 PM, said:

seeing im a fat bastard IRL...ill say this...FAT PEOPLE SHOULD -NOT- BE ALLOWED TO COS-PLAY

mmm, everyone can cosplay !! but you should chose the right character actuall, just avoid some bad cosplay ideas like http://www.miccostum...for-fat-people/

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users