• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Congratulations on Finishing Demonology 101

#1 User is offline   Nachtwolf Icon

• piglet
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 July 2004 - 07:50 PM

Although the comic was largely completed when last I visited, I thought I'd offer my congratulations to Faith on the completion of her enterprise.

Also, I didn't actually read any of the messages on the last thread I started until today, and was somewhat distressed to find the thread has been closed. I would like to reply to this post, however:

Mr. Natchwolf

(It's "Nachtwolf," a compound from the German words for "Night" and "Wolf.")

I don't know you. You don't know me. Please do not persist in insisting on psychoanalysing me and my comic. You do know how absolutely creepy you come off, don't you?

Actually I find that I am received in vastly different ways wherever I go. I did notice a rather consistent hostility directed towards me by board members here, although for the most part I considered it irrelevant. (Perhaps my cool and patient reaction is exactly what you found unnerving, although I'm not sure whether you would have preferred I reacted with a histrionic outburst or snide reposte which might have been more typical.)

I think you misunderstand the intention of my efforts, which were, again, to test a simple hypothesis, and not to offend or even to socialize; I do apologize if my behavior seems "creepy." I am, however, disappointed that you would so blithely label me as such rather than attempting to arrive at any sort of understanding; then again I suppose some people are more interested in exploring and gaining insight into the universe than others - and perhaps that is the source of your disturbance. This difference in itself is interesting to me, and strikes me as being worthy of examination, but it (or some other indefinable quality of my behavior or personna) seems to send chills up your spines, and I have no wish to antagonize you, so I will quit this board.

--Mark

P.S. Good luck with your other comics, Faith.

#2 User is offline   ladybluewings01 Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:hm....I love art, thats my first love. I also love to write comics. Im obsessed with birds and I belong to a bird forum called TailFeathers. I love to go camping and I am learning how to play guitar. Thats all for now.

Posted 10 July 2004 - 09:30 PM

OMG! What an arrogant asshole you are! Not only are incredibly arrogant, but might I add, a complete coward. You just had to lay low until Faith left to squeeze in your last word. Just because you choose not to use plain and simple english on an informal board, it does NOT mean that you are in any way better or smarter than the rest of us. So for future referance if you dont wish to have the shit beat out of you I would suggest that you keep your damn mouth shut when you feel like being a pompous ass. goodbye and good riddance.

#3 User is offline   Phil Icon

• Fully Qualified Nonsense Vendor
  • Icon
  • Interests:I'm not addicted to world of warcraft, I'm just addicted to ressurection sickness.

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:25 PM

Dude, just stop talking. You got completely outwitted and exposed for the poor logician you are in the last thread. The person you were trying to analyze told you that you were way off base - of course, you didn't listen to her and kept trying to analyze, and that's disrespectful as hell. I don't think we serve your kind here. Somone get some paste and feathers. Or at least grease and spoons.

And for the (probably not) last time, IF SOMEONE USES BIG WORDS, THAT DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN THAT THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT. DO NOT BE MISLED. That is all.
I own the cheese. The cheese does not own me.

#4 User is offline   ladybluewings01 Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:hm....I love art, thats my first love. I also love to write comics. Im obsessed with birds and I belong to a bird forum called TailFeathers. I love to go camping and I am learning how to play guitar. Thats all for now.

Posted 11 July 2004 - 02:42 AM

Thankyou Phil! I just cant STAND that kind of shameless arrogance. I was able to just ignore it the last time, but this time, I just couldnt handle it anymore. This forum is fun, casual and at many times, silly. This is no place for egotistical assholes.

#5 User is offline   snowcheetah Icon

• wudan noodle
  • Icon
  • Interests:Art, Cats, Roleplaying and Pancakes of course.

Posted 11 July 2004 - 02:55 AM

hi hi

I am, however, disappointed that you would so blithely label me as such rather than attempting to arrive at any sort of understanding

*sigh* here we go again...

i believe it is you, nachtwolf, who is blithely labeling people. your hypothesis was based on a system of labeling people. if by "cool and patient reaction" you mean typing thinly veiled insults at people, then i must not know the definition of "cool and patient" this might be a case where it wasnt how you said it, but what you said.

on the other hand...this is going to be a really bad topic to return to when faith gets internet up at her new digs. perhaps once everyone has their say, we should bury this one? no need to get another topic locked.
karl
(aka the snow cheetah)
Nothing Important

#6 User is offline   I'm British and I like Tea Icon

• samurai piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:Demonlolgy, Angelology, reading books, writing books, TV PS2 games, history, spanish, devil worshiping, baby sacrificing, soul selling...etc...

Posted 11 July 2004 - 07:10 AM

Mr. Natchwolf

(It's "Nachtwolf," a compound from the German words for "Night" and "Wolf.")

Have you ever heard of a typo? Don't go to pieces if someone misspells your name.

I think you misunderstand the intention of my efforts, which were, again, to test a simple hypothesis, and not to offend or even to socialize;

This is a forum......all we do is socialize!!!!

Okay, it's pretty good that you apologized but when you apologize you are not supposed to behave like a big-headed idiot

I'm with you Snowcheetah, let's just let this topic rest in peace once we've all had our say.
ninjapiggy.gif

#7 User is offline   ladybluewings01 Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 11 July 2004 - 03:51 PM

perhaps once everyone has their say, we should bury this one? no need to get another topic locked.

Amen. Sorry for flying off the handle, Ive been known to do that sometimes. Ill see you all in the other topics!

#8 User is offline   Seraph Icon

• Abrakaboom!
  • Icon
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, swords, chocolate, books, music (anything except Rap), TV, PS2, and all things Terry Pratchett(Nac Mac feegle wa hae!!!!) or Monty Python. (This Parrot IS NO MORE! IT HAS CEASED TO BE!)

Posted 16 July 2004 - 02:14 PM

I wish I had gotten my two cents in before the previous topic got locked, I've been waiting to say this for a long time.

Mr. Nachtwolf,

You, sir, are without a doubt the finest example of the beings known as 'assholes'. These are a rather common breed on this planet, and one I do NOT mix well with. I wish to say that your decision to "Quit this board", as you put it, is the best you have made so far. Therefore I cordially invite you to embark on aerial fornication in the midst of a preambulatory perforated pastry, you bloody idiot.
(On a side note, don't try to puzzle out that exceedingly long insult. It's in such lofty, flowery, and ultimately useless launguage for a reason. If you want to, go ahead, but don't blame me for what you find.)

#9 User is offline   IWillFearNoEvil Icon

• Back.
  • Icon
  • Group: Banned
  • Interests:[i]No Interests[/i]

Posted 16 July 2004 - 04:00 PM

(fyi: If you lay low and don't post anything too controversial, and lose your ego, you would become accepted here. You just... sorta got off to a bad start. Many people end up pissing people off when they're getting accustomed with the forum. I've done it myself.)

edit// I just saw the name "indigoeyedkitten" also viewing the forum- what a cool name. well, at least the indigoeyed part.
Props to my only fangirl, jello.
Kayin was banned for my sins.
Huaiju! (means 'bad pig')

#10 User is offline   Faith Icon

• The Power That Be
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 16 July 2004 - 04:55 PM

Well, this is a lovely thing to try and deal with when I have no net connection.
Damn skippy!

#11 User is offline   I'm British and I like Tea Icon

• samurai piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:Demonlolgy, Angelology, reading books, writing books, TV PS2 games, history, spanish, devil worshiping, baby sacrificing, soul selling...etc...

Posted 16 July 2004 - 05:38 PM

Just don't let this guy bother you, he's obviously a complete twat who has his head so far up his own @$$ it's crushing the few brain cells he has.
(I know I said we should let this die once we've all had our say and I've already had mine but I just couldn't resist. Sorry.)
ninjapiggy.gif

#12 User is offline   Fezex Icon

• *peeks out of box* Is it safe?
  • Icon

Posted 16 July 2004 - 06:30 PM

actually, I think his head is so high up his ass, he can feel it in his neck.

#13 User is offline   Seraph Icon

• Abrakaboom!
  • Icon
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, swords, chocolate, books, music (anything except Rap), TV, PS2, and all things Terry Pratchett(Nac Mac feegle wa hae!!!!) or Monty Python. (This Parrot IS NO MORE! IT HAS CEASED TO BE!)

Posted 17 July 2004 - 05:39 PM

has anyone noticed? FAITH'S BACK!!!!!! *zips over to new thread*

#14 User is offline   Beware_i'm_random Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 17 July 2004 - 08:58 PM

.....this is s'pose to be a 'Congratulations' thing for Faith not a 'I'm gonna argue with you all' thing so....

CONGRATS FAITH
nice it's compleated
sad it's compleated
remember us when you get rich and famous!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#15 User is offline   Seraph Icon

• Abrakaboom!
  • Icon

Posted 18 July 2004 - 06:55 PM

Random's right. Congrat's Faith!!!!!

#16 User is offline   PikaBot Icon

• Xuanwu was banned for nobody's sins.
  • Icon

Posted 18 July 2004 - 07:13 PM

~rams Tortoise Spear up Nachtwolf's ass~

I think that settles that.
QUOTE ("Lugnut")
Everyone has something to contribute to this converstion.
You should contribute silence.

#17 User is offline   snowcheetah Icon

• wudan noodle
  • Icon
  • Interests:Art, Cats, Roleplaying and Pancakes of course.

Posted 18 July 2004 - 07:59 PM

hi hi

except that it doesnt...can we just move along now?
karl
(aka the snow cheetah)
Nothing Important

#18 User is offline   Seraph Icon

• Abrakaboom!
  • Icon

Posted 19 July 2004 - 12:46 AM

I'm all for that. I think this thread needs to get locked.

#19 User is offline   I'm British and I like Tea Icon

• samurai piggy
  • Icon

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:13 AM

Well it can't until Faith comes back so why don't we just go horribley of topic?
I like pwetty roses.
ninjapiggy.gif

#20 User is offline   Mr_Rose Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 19 July 2004 - 08:13 AM

Why, thank you. You're so sweet wub.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif cool.gif

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked