The Piggy Farm: vote or die - The Piggy Farm

Page 1 of 1

vote or die choose and lose!

Poll: which would you prefer seeing?

which would you prefer seeing?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:drawin stuff

Posted 27 November 2004 - 10:07 PM

just doing a quick survey. a new Annie storyline is being worked on "at the moment" but probably won't surface for a while. in best case scenario, i would update both Annie and Emo each week, but given the choice, would you rather see Emo or Annie be the one to be updated regularly? i'm curious to see what the demand would be.
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all
Faking Life - my webcomic | DevArt page

#2 User is offline   Dargon Icon

• Yeeha!
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 November 2004 - 01:04 AM

As good as Emo is, I, myself, prefer Annie. But that's probably because I can relate to her passion for games better than I can relate to Emo's...oddities.
And whatever did happen to Jae anyway?

--Darg--

#3 User is offline   D-Boy Icon

• The King of Kings
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:Football, Wrestling, Drawing, Writing, Comics, Video Games

Posted 28 November 2004 - 01:20 AM

I like em all, and have a soft spot for the Jae comic...but since I was a Annie fan before we even started working together, ya know.

Was I not supposed to vote? XD.gif

#4 User is offline   Geron Kizan Icon

• Undeclared King of Spring Rolls
  • Icon

Posted 28 November 2004 - 03:49 AM

uh.....uh......uh....

*votes Buchanun*

What? The ballot was confusing!

#5 User is offline   Lugnut Icon

• I R TEH TERROREST!!1!
  • Icon
  • Group: Member - NEP
  • Interests:Hobbies: Music, Movies and Video Games, Chatting, internet pop culture and web comics.<br><br>Music: <br>Mostly Industrial, Darkwave and EBM but i like almost anything besides rap, country and pop<br><br>Movies:<br>1) Requiem for a Dream, 2) Pi, 3) Fight Club.<br>I like movies that make you think, Kevin Smith and Mel Brooks movies, and cheesey splater flims like Evil Dead and Dead Alive.<br><br>Video Games:<br>Counter-Strike would be my favorite game but i like alot of other shooters.<br><br>Chats:<br>#pOnju @ irc.sorcery.net<br><br>Internet Pop Culture:<br>newgrounds.com<br>albinoblacksheep.com<br>weeble-stuff.com<br>thefucksociety.com<br><br>Webcomics:<br>Favorites are somethingpositive, meninhats, and player vs player.

Posted 28 November 2004 - 06:56 AM

I'm going to say Annie because i'm thinking that the Emo strip is running a tad too slowly right now. This one was supposed to be serious and stuff and have a plot line but most of the comics are just one line jokes which are perfectly fine it's just that Annie could do the same thing.

#6 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 28 November 2004 - 10:21 PM

Emo isn't supposed to have a plot line nor be more serious, at least not at the beginning. it will slowly ease into it (which should happen soon in the next chapter).
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

#7 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:is an RPG Fanaticist<br>Loves video games, caffiene, most forms of rock, anime, web comics with a plot, anything worth laughing at, comidies, action movies (i.e. James Bond, Indiana Jones)<br><br>HATES country music, people who decide to be mean to me for no real reason, problems with microphones, stupid car commercials AND cereal commercials, Dr. Pepper, and people who sing EVERY F***ING SONG they hear on the radio!!!<br><br>I've been called a lot of things: boring, stupid, loser, retarded, idiot, tight, cool, son-of-a-*****, but the one that i really like is: F***in' @$$ RANDOM! Contact me for random crap and opinions on any topic if you wish to do so.<br><br>Ever heard of A.D.D.???? Well I have A.D.H.D.!!!! So stop talking to me so i can not pay attention!!!<br>ADHD: Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder<br>Hey, that's me *)<br>...now where was i...?<br>...or better yet...where AM i?<br>Anyways, just finish reading this, cuz i'm running out of ideas/i dont want to put any more on this profile thingy/i dont care that much about it/i have better things to do with my time than writing a full profile/i have ADHD/wait, no i dont have anything better to do with my time...<br><br>...hey, look over there! It's an obvious distraction!<br>*Pulls out a pair of wings and runs until he gets some air*<br>&quot;hahaha! You can run but you cant glide! Ahahaha!&quot;<br>*flys into a golf range and gets knocked out by a stray golf ball that would've gone the full 400 meters*<br>*falls somewhere in the trees surrounding the range*<br>or, for the Oz fan:<br>&quot;somewhere over the rainbow&quot;<br>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <br>TOO MUCH TECHNICOLOR!<br><br>NOTE: will be willing to talk to anyone on aim if i'm on and not too busy! I get kinda lonely and have no good buddies on aim, maybe you can help me out!<br><br>-NEW FROM SPISHAK!-<br>It's the spatulork!<br>&quot;what's a spatulork?&quot; Why it's this lovely contraption you see in my hand. &quot;...but that's a regular fork&quot; To the eye, it's a fork; but any cooking expert knows that this is a spatulork! &quot;Mm-hmm. I think i know a fork when i see one&quot; The spatulork works just like a spatula, but has been fine-crafted and reshaped into a convenient fork-like shape. &quot;Hey! that fork looks just like the one in my cutlery set&quot; ...? &quot;And what the helll are you doing in my house?!?!&quot; ... :D<br>-Buy the new Spishak spatulork today! only $12.99. Call today and we'll trhow in this lovely plastic cutlery set!-

Posted 29 November 2004 - 07:22 PM

Like all the web comics here, but Annie is my favorite. Has been since i first visited this site from a link on D's sig in the RPGWorld forums.

Yes, that's right. I was around in the RPGWorld forums when D was still there.

He never goes there now, but at least i got the link to Club Ph34r. sweatdrop4.gif

#8 User is offline   theanimehunter Icon

• now with 83% more cupcakes
  • Icon
  • Interests:Girls and stuff.

Posted 30 December 2004 - 07:21 PM

Annie is probley my favorite, but really, what happened to Project: Jae?

#9 User is offline   d'ntell Icon

• Angel Over Sad Skies
  • Icon
  • Interests:Cross-stitch, cause I'm an old lady in trainig...and decoarting, and reading. Waiting for my baby to be born in March!!!!

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:08 PM

EMO!!!!

Mostly (honestly) I just love the name....

#10 User is offline   NDX Icon

• I have mah muggin's stick...
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:I'll rule this world and your puny selves with it.

Posted 17 April 2006 - 03:00 AM

Holy crap this thread is old! And I wasn't even here for it last time, bummer.

Anyhoo, must mention Emo ended a few months back. But it has been reinvented and rejuvinated into Faking Life.

I already made fanart for it.
http://nexusdx.deviantart.com
Updated: 12/9/09

http://nexusdx.blogspot.com/
Updated: 11/14/09

Live Journal|Movie Reviews

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, and I looked and behold, a pale horse, and his name that said on him was death, and hell followed with him.

http://freerice.com/

#11 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 11 July 2006 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (theanimehunter @ Dec 30 2004, 03:21 PM)
Annie is probley my favorite, but really, what happened to Project: Jae?

PJ is still active. I get updates every so often from Saberhagen. They haven't been as frequent as of late because of his job.
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users