• Last »

Emo for all! hooray for Zoidberg!

#1 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:drawin stuff

Posted 11 January 2005 - 03:20 AM

taking a page out of D's playbook, Emo updates will all be posted in one thread. here's the lastest, y'all:
http://clubph34r.com...p?page=3_page_8
one of my lamer gags, but it works. it works, i tell you! WORKS!
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all
Faking Life - my webcomic | DevArt page

#2 User is offline   Geron Kizan Icon

• Undeclared King of Spring Rolls
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 January 2005 - 03:56 AM

It was all good until N8's ears started bleeding.

#3 User is offline   Dargon Icon

• Yeeha!
  • Icon

Posted 11 January 2005 - 06:35 PM

And his eyeballs shot out the sockets; one landing in the punch bowl and the other ... well, let's just say N8 would have liked the view had the eyeball still been sending the images to his brain.

--Darg--

#4 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:is an RPG Fanaticist<br>Loves video games, caffiene, most forms of rock, anime, web comics with a plot, anything worth laughing at, comidies, action movies (i.e. James Bond, Indiana Jones)<br><br>HATES country music, people who decide to be mean to me for no real reason, problems with microphones, stupid car commercials AND cereal commercials, Dr. Pepper, and people who sing EVERY F***ING SONG they hear on the radio!!!<br><br>I've been called a lot of things: boring, stupid, loser, retarded, idiot, tight, cool, son-of-a-*****, but the one that i really like is: F***in' @$$ RANDOM! Contact me for random crap and opinions on any topic if you wish to do so.<br><br>Ever heard of A.D.D.???? Well I have A.D.H.D.!!!! So stop talking to me so i can not pay attention!!!<br>ADHD: Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder<br>Hey, that's me *)<br>...now where was i...?<br>...or better yet...where AM i?<br>Anyways, just finish reading this, cuz i'm running out of ideas/i dont want to put any more on this profile thingy/i dont care that much about it/i have better things to do with my time than writing a full profile/i have ADHD/wait, no i dont have anything better to do with my time...<br><br>...hey, look over there! It's an obvious distraction!<br>*Pulls out a pair of wings and runs until he gets some air*<br>&quot;hahaha! You can run but you cant glide! Ahahaha!&quot;<br>*flys into a golf range and gets knocked out by a stray golf ball that would've gone the full 400 meters*<br>*falls somewhere in the trees surrounding the range*<br>or, for the Oz fan:<br>&quot;somewhere over the rainbow&quot;<br>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <br>TOO MUCH TECHNICOLOR!<br><br>NOTE: will be willing to talk to anyone on aim if i'm on and not too busy! I get kinda lonely and have no good buddies on aim, maybe you can help me out!<br><br>-NEW FROM SPISHAK!-<br>It's the spatulork!<br>&quot;what's a spatulork?&quot; Why it's this lovely contraption you see in my hand. &quot;...but that's a regular fork&quot; To the eye, it's a fork; but any cooking expert knows that this is a spatulork! &quot;Mm-hmm. I think i know a fork when i see one&quot; The spatulork works just like a spatula, but has been fine-crafted and reshaped into a convenient fork-like shape. &quot;Hey! that fork looks just like the one in my cutlery set&quot; ...? &quot;And what the helll are you doing in my house?!?!&quot; ... :D<br>-Buy the new Spishak spatulork today! only $12.99. Call today and we'll trhow in this lovely plastic cutlery set!-

Posted 11 January 2005 - 08:14 PM

*hucks a glass eyeball at N8*
catch!

#5 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 11 January 2005 - 09:11 PM

*rubs head* ow.
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

#6 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:is an RPG Fanaticist<br>Loves video games, caffiene, most forms of rock, anime, web comics with a plot, anything worth laughing at, comidies, action movies (i.e. James Bond, Indiana Jones)<br><br>HATES country music, people who decide to be mean to me for no real reason, problems with microphones, stupid car commercials AND cereal commercials, Dr. Pepper, and people who sing EVERY F***ING SONG they hear on the radio!!!<br><br>I've been called a lot of things: boring, stupid, loser, retarded, idiot, tight, cool, son-of-a-*****, but the one that i really like is: F***in' @$$ RANDOM! Contact me for random crap and opinions on any topic if you wish to do so.<br><br>Ever heard of A.D.D.???? Well I have A.D.H.D.!!!! So stop talking to me so i can not pay attention!!!<br>ADHD: Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder<br>Hey, that's me *)<br>...now where was i...?<br>...or better yet...where AM i?<br>Anyways, just finish reading this, cuz i'm running out of ideas/i dont want to put any more on this profile thingy/i dont care that much about it/i have better things to do with my time than writing a full profile/i have ADHD/wait, no i dont have anything better to do with my time...<br><br>...hey, look over there! It's an obvious distraction!<br>*Pulls out a pair of wings and runs until he gets some air*<br>&quot;hahaha! You can run but you cant glide! Ahahaha!&quot;<br>*flys into a golf range and gets knocked out by a stray golf ball that would've gone the full 400 meters*<br>*falls somewhere in the trees surrounding the range*<br>or, for the Oz fan:<br>&quot;somewhere over the rainbow&quot;<br>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <br>TOO MUCH TECHNICOLOR!<br><br>NOTE: will be willing to talk to anyone on aim if i'm on and not too busy! I get kinda lonely and have no good buddies on aim, maybe you can help me out!<br><br>-NEW FROM SPISHAK!-<br>It's the spatulork!<br>&quot;what's a spatulork?&quot; Why it's this lovely contraption you see in my hand. &quot;...but that's a regular fork&quot; To the eye, it's a fork; but any cooking expert knows that this is a spatulork! &quot;Mm-hmm. I think i know a fork when i see one&quot; The spatulork works just like a spatula, but has been fine-crafted and reshaped into a convenient fork-like shape. &quot;Hey! that fork looks just like the one in my cutlery set&quot; ...? &quot;And what the helll are you doing in my house?!?!&quot; ... :D<br>-Buy the new Spishak spatulork today! only $12.99. Call today and we'll trhow in this lovely plastic cutlery set!-

Posted 12 January 2005 - 06:56 PM

Sorry, probably should've taken into consideration you have no eyes now.
*rolls a second glass eye on the floor towards N8*

#7 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 13 January 2005 - 06:23 AM

http://clubph34r.com...p?page=3_page_9
if you've read Annie, you should recognize the guy serving drinks. fun!
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

#8 User is offline   Geron Kizan Icon

• Undeclared King of Spring Rolls
  • Icon

Posted 13 January 2005 - 02:21 PM

As if been beaten up at a taco bell wasn't enough, now he's serving drinks at a dance.

Next thing we know, he'll be operating rickety rides at a carnival....or maybe being a carnie for one of those little kiddy rides they have outside of a K-Mart.

#9 User is offline   Dargon Icon

• Yeeha!
  • Icon

Posted 14 January 2005 - 12:42 AM

Heh, now that would be interesting...a carnie for a K-Mart quarter ride.

--Darg--

#10 User is offline   Artemis Icon

• Nine tails to five
  • Icon
  • Interests:Art, writing, web design, comics, sewing, etc!

Posted 14 January 2005 - 02:35 PM

If it's loud, it always sounds good.

#11 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 14 January 2005 - 06:44 PM

*twists finger in ear* WHAT?
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

#12 User is offline   Dargon Icon

• Yeeha!
  • Icon

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (Artemis @ Jan 14 2005, 11:35 AM)
If it's loud, it always sounds good.

Let's explore that *evil grin*
*blows a lighthouse sized fog horn two inches from Artemis's ear*
Did that sound good?
Waaaaaaaiiiitaminithere...Artemis sounds extraordinarily familiar...you wouldn't happen to know a guy by the name of Dyerdon Sandren from the CMC forums wouldja?

--Darg--

EDIT - Nevermind about the Dyerdon bit; I just checked Artemis's profile and she's definitely not who I was thinking of. Just strange that her screen name is the same as Dy's arch-nemesis (who is also his twin brother, which is what tipped me off that this is a different Artemis).

#13 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:14 PM

ironically, i just got a tiny bit of pressure (usually the headache type) on my head right as i read the bit about the foghorn darg blink.gif

#14 User is offline   Dargon Icon

• Yeeha!
  • Icon

Posted 15 January 2005 - 10:50 PM

"Foghorn Darg" huh? I think I like that...I'll have to figure a way to integrate it into my Spamming...thanks! *hugs Maorta and runs off*
I'd say something about the comic...but the new Star Traks Waystation has been posted and I'm a guest star in it! Whee! I'll be over there *points to the Traks link in his sig*

--Darg--

EDIT - Aaaaand, since my sig only appears when it wants to, apparently, Star Traks, this is the link that should have appeared.

#15 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 16 January 2005 - 02:47 AM

sigs only appear for your first post on each page. that's why you don't see it after other ones.
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

#16 User is offline   Dargon Icon

• Yeeha!
  • Icon

Posted 16 January 2005 - 03:42 PM

Oohhhh, I get it now; that makes sense. Thanks N8! (::) (::)

#17 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 20 January 2005 - 02:50 AM

http://clubph34r.com...?page=3_page_10
dance, monkeys!
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

#18 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 20 January 2005 - 06:49 PM

*no comment needed here*

#19 User is offline   Dargon Icon

• Yeeha!
  • Icon

Posted 21 January 2005 - 10:26 PM

My friend (who's never heard of Club Ph34r before) was reading it over my shoulder and even he laughed...that was good.
The scary part was my parents were watching Saturday Night Fever in their bedroom at the same time, so I had a soundtrack to go with it...meep...

--Darg--

#20 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 22 January 2005 - 03:10 PM

Wow man, talk about feeling the situation =P

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users