• +
  • « First

Emo for all! hooray for Zoidberg!

#81 User is offline   Saberhagen Icon

• piggy
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 March 2005 - 08:36 PM

Nothing like good ol' Iron Maiden at maximum volume!

Dang I'm old!

#82 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:drawin stuff

Posted 10 March 2005 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Dargon @ Mar 10 2005, 04:20 PM)
*shoots N8 for even mentioning A-Teens, then shoots self for saying their name*
Some things just should not be mentioned...ever...
I agree with Geron, though...the state of today's pop music is disheartening, which is why I listen to either oldies or Christian (being Christian meself...).  In fact, I'm listening to Newsboys on Winamp now.
Whoa...I just had a deja vu while typing that...

--Darg--

:o Newsboys = teh rawk
saw 'em in concert once or twice. good times
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all
Faking Life - my webcomic | DevArt page

#83 User is offline   Dargon Icon

• Yeeha!
  • Icon

Posted 11 March 2005 - 11:44 AM

ohmy.gif Ghasp!! Another Newsboys fan?! clap.gif Whee! I want to go to a NB concert so bad...preferably at Spirit West Coast some year...that would be the aweshomenessh. Of course, I'd have to get my Shine - The Hits cd signed while there...logically.
Oooh...Vulcanism and the Newsboys on Club Ph34r...my life is now complete.

--Darg--

#84 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:is an RPG Fanaticist<br>Loves video games, caffiene, most forms of rock, anime, web comics with a plot, anything worth laughing at, comidies, action movies (i.e. James Bond, Indiana Jones)<br><br>HATES country music, people who decide to be mean to me for no real reason, problems with microphones, stupid car commercials AND cereal commercials, Dr. Pepper, and people who sing EVERY F***ING SONG they hear on the radio!!!<br><br>I've been called a lot of things: boring, stupid, loser, retarded, idiot, tight, cool, son-of-a-*****, but the one that i really like is: F***in' @$$ RANDOM! Contact me for random crap and opinions on any topic if you wish to do so.<br><br>Ever heard of A.D.D.???? Well I have A.D.H.D.!!!! So stop talking to me so i can not pay attention!!!<br>ADHD: Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder<br>Hey, that's me *)<br>...now where was i...?<br>...or better yet...where AM i?<br>Anyways, just finish reading this, cuz i'm running out of ideas/i dont want to put any more on this profile thingy/i dont care that much about it/i have better things to do with my time than writing a full profile/i have ADHD/wait, no i dont have anything better to do with my time...<br><br>...hey, look over there! It's an obvious distraction!<br>*Pulls out a pair of wings and runs until he gets some air*<br>&quot;hahaha! You can run but you cant glide! Ahahaha!&quot;<br>*flys into a golf range and gets knocked out by a stray golf ball that would've gone the full 400 meters*<br>*falls somewhere in the trees surrounding the range*<br>or, for the Oz fan:<br>&quot;somewhere over the rainbow&quot;<br>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <br>TOO MUCH TECHNICOLOR!<br><br>NOTE: will be willing to talk to anyone on aim if i'm on and not too busy! I get kinda lonely and have no good buddies on aim, maybe you can help me out!<br><br>-NEW FROM SPISHAK!-<br>It's the spatulork!<br>&quot;what's a spatulork?&quot; Why it's this lovely contraption you see in my hand. &quot;...but that's a regular fork&quot; To the eye, it's a fork; but any cooking expert knows that this is a spatulork! &quot;Mm-hmm. I think i know a fork when i see one&quot; The spatulork works just like a spatula, but has been fine-crafted and reshaped into a convenient fork-like shape. &quot;Hey! that fork looks just like the one in my cutlery set&quot; ...? &quot;And what the helll are you doing in my house?!?!&quot; ... :D<br>-Buy the new Spishak spatulork today! only $12.99. Call today and we'll trhow in this lovely plastic cutlery set!-

Posted 11 March 2005 - 05:17 PM

i usually have jsut a set collection of good music i listen to, but lately i've started playing this online text-based RPG (complete with pictures) called Kingdom of Loathing. It's a really funny game, even though a lot of the fan base seems spread throughout ages 10-30 (a lot being around the 12-17 age i think). They even have a little internet radio program you can listen to while playing the game. Sometimes the DJs can be pretty juvenile, but they play some really good songs every once in a while. A lot of the stuff i've never even heard of before.

This little radio program has got me interested into different bands that seem totally unknown, but really good. I've already DLed some Yoko Kanno & the Seatbelts, some Flogging Molly and a few other good songs from different bands. I think this whole thing is broadening my horizons a bit.

and trust me, you cannot say you're a real anime fan until you have heard the Yoko Kanno's live version of the Cowboy Bebop theme song "TANK!". It really blew me away when i first heard it.

#85 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:03 PM

crap... forgot about Emo. i had a lot on my mind last night. i'll make up for it though. it's spring break!!!
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

#86 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 18 March 2005 - 05:17 AM

sorry, no Emo this week. personal reasons. don't worry, it's nothing major. but fret not, my friends! spring break is here, and i'll have lots of time to draw! maybe i'll even get a certain other comic started. *wink wink*
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

#87 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:is an RPG Fanaticist<br>Loves video games, caffiene, most forms of rock, anime, web comics with a plot, anything worth laughing at, comidies, action movies (i.e. James Bond, Indiana Jones)<br><br>HATES country music, people who decide to be mean to me for no real reason, problems with microphones, stupid car commercials AND cereal commercials, Dr. Pepper, and people who sing EVERY F***ING SONG they hear on the radio!!!<br><br>I've been called a lot of things: boring, stupid, loser, retarded, idiot, tight, cool, son-of-a-*****, but the one that i really like is: F***in' @$$ RANDOM! Contact me for random crap and opinions on any topic if you wish to do so.<br><br>Ever heard of A.D.D.???? Well I have A.D.H.D.!!!! So stop talking to me so i can not pay attention!!!<br>ADHD: Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder<br>Hey, that's me *)<br>...now where was i...?<br>...or better yet...where AM i?<br>Anyways, just finish reading this, cuz i'm running out of ideas/i dont want to put any more on this profile thingy/i dont care that much about it/i have better things to do with my time than writing a full profile/i have ADHD/wait, no i dont have anything better to do with my time...<br><br>...hey, look over there! It's an obvious distraction!<br>*Pulls out a pair of wings and runs until he gets some air*<br>&quot;hahaha! You can run but you cant glide! Ahahaha!&quot;<br>*flys into a golf range and gets knocked out by a stray golf ball that would've gone the full 400 meters*<br>*falls somewhere in the trees surrounding the range*<br>or, for the Oz fan:<br>&quot;somewhere over the rainbow&quot;<br>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <br>TOO MUCH TECHNICOLOR!<br><br>NOTE: will be willing to talk to anyone on aim if i'm on and not too busy! I get kinda lonely and have no good buddies on aim, maybe you can help me out!<br><br>-NEW FROM SPISHAK!-<br>It's the spatulork!<br>&quot;what's a spatulork?&quot; Why it's this lovely contraption you see in my hand. &quot;...but that's a regular fork&quot; To the eye, it's a fork; but any cooking expert knows that this is a spatulork! &quot;Mm-hmm. I think i know a fork when i see one&quot; The spatulork works just like a spatula, but has been fine-crafted and reshaped into a convenient fork-like shape. &quot;Hey! that fork looks just like the one in my cutlery set&quot; ...? &quot;And what the helll are you doing in my house?!?!&quot; ... :D<br>-Buy the new Spishak spatulork today! only $12.99. Call today and we'll trhow in this lovely plastic cutlery set!-

Posted 18 March 2005 - 06:51 PM

Yay! Project Jae! (who's kidding, we all know it's really Annie more than likely)

#88 User is offline   Dargon Icon

• Yeeha!
  • Icon

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:48 PM

Most likely, yeah. Project Jae seems to be becoming that orphaned cousin no one wants to think about...while Emo is becoming the upstart prodigy that no one can avoid...okay, that came out wrong...I'll fix it later when I figure out how...

--Darg--

#89 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:15 PM

i just realized that there may be a tiny setback for all the comics. see, i reformatted my old computer at home... the one with Photoshop. sooooo now i need to get my hands on some sort of imaging program that won't go berserk on a 450 Mhz Windows 98-powered PC. any ideas?
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

#90 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:16 PM

crap. life has run me over with a rather large bus, but i think i have some comic ideas to draw. i'll try and get some drawing done tonight. keep yer fingers crossed.
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

#91 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:01 PM

i shall hope, but i shant cross my fingers.
everytime that happens, what i'm hoping for never happens.
I have no clue why though.....

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users