Magic Outlaw, Go!

#1 User is offline   D-Boy Icon

• The King of Kings
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:Football, Wrestling, Drawing, Writing, Comics, Video Games

Post icon  Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:52 AM

Magic Outlaw, Go!

For those of you not in the know, or don't follow my Dev Art site, I have a new teeny comic on keen that I plan on updating once a week. It's not like anything you've seen on Club Ph34r, so go check it out. It's also got a cover colored by our good friend Saber.

It's go time, baby. wink.gif

#2 User is offline   Dargon Icon

• Yeeha!
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 April 2005 - 06:21 AM

Ooh, a new webcomic by our very own D? Awright! One more thing to waste my time on! Whoo!
Seriously, though, looks good. X-Men in a magic fantasy setting...from what I can tell, anywoo. I'll bookmark it and take a closer look later as it's almost 3:30 am here...

--Darg--

#3 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:is an RPG Fanaticist<br>Loves video games, caffiene, most forms of rock, anime, web comics with a plot, anything worth laughing at, comidies, action movies (i.e. James Bond, Indiana Jones)<br><br>HATES country music, people who decide to be mean to me for no real reason, problems with microphones, stupid car commercials AND cereal commercials, Dr. Pepper, and people who sing EVERY F***ING SONG they hear on the radio!!!<br><br>I've been called a lot of things: boring, stupid, loser, retarded, idiot, tight, cool, son-of-a-*****, but the one that i really like is: F***in' @$$ RANDOM! Contact me for random crap and opinions on any topic if you wish to do so.<br><br>Ever heard of A.D.D.???? Well I have A.D.H.D.!!!! So stop talking to me so i can not pay attention!!!<br>ADHD: Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder<br>Hey, that's me *)<br>...now where was i...?<br>...or better yet...where AM i?<br>Anyways, just finish reading this, cuz i'm running out of ideas/i dont want to put any more on this profile thingy/i dont care that much about it/i have better things to do with my time than writing a full profile/i have ADHD/wait, no i dont have anything better to do with my time...<br><br>...hey, look over there! It's an obvious distraction!<br>*Pulls out a pair of wings and runs until he gets some air*<br>&quot;hahaha! You can run but you cant glide! Ahahaha!&quot;<br>*flys into a golf range and gets knocked out by a stray golf ball that would've gone the full 400 meters*<br>*falls somewhere in the trees surrounding the range*<br>or, for the Oz fan:<br>&quot;somewhere over the rainbow&quot;<br>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <br>TOO MUCH TECHNICOLOR!<br><br>NOTE: will be willing to talk to anyone on aim if i'm on and not too busy! I get kinda lonely and have no good buddies on aim, maybe you can help me out!<br><br>-NEW FROM SPISHAK!-<br>It's the spatulork!<br>&quot;what's a spatulork?&quot; Why it's this lovely contraption you see in my hand. &quot;...but that's a regular fork&quot; To the eye, it's a fork; but any cooking expert knows that this is a spatulork! &quot;Mm-hmm. I think i know a fork when i see one&quot; The spatulork works just like a spatula, but has been fine-crafted and reshaped into a convenient fork-like shape. &quot;Hey! that fork looks just like the one in my cutlery set&quot; ...? &quot;And what the helll are you doing in my house?!?!&quot; ... :D<br>-Buy the new Spishak spatulork today! only $12.99. Call today and we'll trhow in this lovely plastic cutlery set!-

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:12 PM

looks pretty awesome so far.

#4 User is offline   D-Boy Icon

• The King of Kings
  • Icon

Posted 11 April 2005 - 12:15 AM

First real page goes up. *cracks a bottle of sparkling apple juice on the side of the site* piggy.gif

#5 User is offline   Geron Kizan Icon

• Undeclared King of Spring Rolls
  • Icon

Posted 11 April 2005 - 12:29 AM

*in jealousy, cracks open a bottle of Red Stripe Beer*

#6 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:is an RPG Fanaticist<br>Loves video games, caffiene, most forms of rock, anime, web comics with a plot, anything worth laughing at, comidies, action movies (i.e. James Bond, Indiana Jones)<br><br>HATES country music, people who decide to be mean to me for no real reason, problems with microphones, stupid car commercials AND cereal commercials, Dr. Pepper, and people who sing EVERY F***ING SONG they hear on the radio!!!<br><br>I've been called a lot of things: boring, stupid, loser, retarded, idiot, tight, cool, son-of-a-*****, but the one that i really like is: F***in' @$$ RANDOM! Contact me for random crap and opinions on any topic if you wish to do so.<br><br>Ever heard of A.D.D.???? Well I have A.D.H.D.!!!! So stop talking to me so i can not pay attention!!!<br>ADHD: Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder<br>Hey, that's me *)<br>...now where was i...?<br>...or better yet...where AM i?<br>Anyways, just finish reading this, cuz i'm running out of ideas/i dont want to put any more on this profile thingy/i dont care that much about it/i have better things to do with my time than writing a full profile/i have ADHD/wait, no i dont have anything better to do with my time...<br><br>...hey, look over there! It's an obvious distraction!<br>*Pulls out a pair of wings and runs until he gets some air*<br>&quot;hahaha! You can run but you cant glide! Ahahaha!&quot;<br>*flys into a golf range and gets knocked out by a stray golf ball that would've gone the full 400 meters*<br>*falls somewhere in the trees surrounding the range*<br>or, for the Oz fan:<br>&quot;somewhere over the rainbow&quot;<br>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <br>TOO MUCH TECHNICOLOR!<br><br>NOTE: will be willing to talk to anyone on aim if i'm on and not too busy! I get kinda lonely and have no good buddies on aim, maybe you can help me out!<br><br>-NEW FROM SPISHAK!-<br>It's the spatulork!<br>&quot;what's a spatulork?&quot; Why it's this lovely contraption you see in my hand. &quot;...but that's a regular fork&quot; To the eye, it's a fork; but any cooking expert knows that this is a spatulork! &quot;Mm-hmm. I think i know a fork when i see one&quot; The spatulork works just like a spatula, but has been fine-crafted and reshaped into a convenient fork-like shape. &quot;Hey! that fork looks just like the one in my cutlery set&quot; ...? &quot;And what the helll are you doing in my house?!?!&quot; ... :D<br>-Buy the new Spishak spatulork today! only $12.99. Call today and we'll trhow in this lovely plastic cutlery set!-

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:27 AM

cracks some achy bones in his body then busts open a SoBe (if he had one....) sweatdrop4.gif

#7 User is offline   D-Boy Icon

• The King of Kings
  • Icon

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:41 AM

Just to give you guys a heads up...the comic isn't as "serious" as it may appear to be initially (especially with a title with "Go!" in it). Which is not to say that it won't have it's serious moments though. Once the main cast is introduced you'll see what I'm talking about. wink.gif

#8 User is offline   Dargon Icon

• Yeeha!
  • Icon

Posted 11 April 2005 - 09:02 PM

It can't be any more weird than when Annie's evil X-Box took over the world. Okay, so that was a nightmare (wasn't it?), but it was still danged weird if you ask me.

--Darg--

#9 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 13 April 2005 - 06:12 PM

hey, that was flippin' awesome!
only because it IS true!

#10 User is offline   D-Boy Icon

• The King of Kings
  • Icon

Posted 14 April 2005 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Dargon @ Apr 11 2005, 06:02 PM)
It can't be any more weird than when Annie's evil X-Box took over the world.  Okay, so that was a nightmare (wasn't it?), but it was still danged weird if you ask me.

--Darg--

With all due respect to Nat's work, we're dealing with two totally different subject matters here...and I don't really see what that has to do with anything. sweatdrop3.gif

#11 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 15 April 2005 - 06:21 PM

yeah, this id D we're talking about!
you can expect stuff similar to the crazy things like a high schooler going to a Pre-K class and her younger sister going to high school.
that crazy Fan-service with tons of funny gags and random pop-culture tidbits thrown in between (although i'm not saying to expect any fan-service out of this one, i'm jsut saying the gags and pop-culture stuff that makes it hilarious thrown in, etc. you get the pic)

#12 User is offline   Dargon Icon

• Yeeha!
  • Icon

Posted 16 April 2005 - 02:29 AM

*is suitably rebuked and abashed.*
Sorry, I got a little mixed up there. And Maorta does have a point...I think; the last part was confusing to me, but I'm easily confused anyway...
Yeah, I'm about to get to Magic Outlaw as soon as I finish the archives of another comic.

--DArg--

#13 User is offline   Dargon Icon

• Yeeha!
  • Icon

Posted 23 April 2005 - 09:41 PM

No Edit button? Poop...
Well, Page 1 looks good...though after all this time I hoped there'd be more than that. Well, anyway, it's on my Favorites, so I can keep looking at it whenever it updates.

--Darg--

#14 User is offline   D-Boy Icon

• The King of Kings
  • Icon

Posted 24 April 2005 - 11:32 AM

My computer died...but all is well now. Updates should resume next Sunday. piggy.gif

#15 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon

Posted 29 April 2005 - 05:35 PM

yay! laugh.gif

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users