The Piggy Farm: Who what where the heck am I? - The Piggy Farm

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Who what where the heck am I? I think I'm bleeding...

#1 User is offline   NDX Icon

• I have mah muggin's stick...
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:I'll rule this world and your puny selves with it.

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:40 AM

::stumble into the room confused::

Oh damn, this is unfamiliar to me. Have I been away that long? Have I returned from the great exile of beyond?

YES! And this time I mean it. I'm back, and back for good! Well, as long as I don't ge board of the net. Got used to not being on it...

I feel dizzy...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THE ADDICTION HAS RESURFACED!

Sup my peeps? How's eveything been these last ::counts on his fingers:: 7 months? Do you even know who I am? Do I? No.

Later peoples of once forgottern conversations.

Nope, not blood. Ketchup. Late dinner.
http://nexusdx.deviantart.com
Updated: 12/9/09

http://nexusdx.blogspot.com/
Updated: 11/14/09

Live Journal|Movie Reviews

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, and I looked and behold, a pale horse, and his name that said on him was death, and hell followed with him.

http://freerice.com/

#2 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:drawin stuff

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:42 AM

pump your fists! Nex is back!

WOOO! WOOO! WOOO! WOOO!
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all
Faking Life - my webcomic | DevArt page

#3 User is offline   Geron Kizan Icon

• Undeclared King of Spring Rolls
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 April 2005 - 01:42 PM

Nex is back? Oh noes!

COREY NO JUTSU!

*summons Corey Patterson to knock Nex out of the forum*

#4 User is offline   D-Boy Icon

• The King of Kings
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, Wrestling, Drawing, Writing, Comics, Video Games

Posted 30 April 2005 - 09:22 PM

Nex, eh? The name sounds familiar.... hmm.... stare.gif

#5 User is offline   NDX Icon

• Icon

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:28 AM

Ouch, ya'll. Ouch.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, and I looked and behold, a pale horse, and his name that said on him was death, and hell followed with him.

#6 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:29 AM

if you haven't already, Nex, you need to get AIM. then you, D, Geron, and i can form the Four Horsemen!! AHAHAHAHA!
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

#7 User is offline   NDX Icon

• Icon

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:36 AM

I have AOL, not AIM. Will that work or will the apocalypse have to wait?

#8 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:28 AM

that should work as AOL and AIM use basically the same software. just hit me up (n8dawg75).
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

#9 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:is an RPG Fanaticist<br>Loves video games, caffiene, most forms of rock, anime, web comics with a plot, anything worth laughing at, comidies, action movies (i.e. James Bond, Indiana Jones)<br><br>HATES country music, people who decide to be mean to me for no real reason, problems with microphones, stupid car commercials AND cereal commercials, Dr. Pepper, and people who sing EVERY F***ING SONG they hear on the radio!!!<br><br>I've been called a lot of things: boring, stupid, loser, retarded, idiot, tight, cool, son-of-a-*****, but the one that i really like is: F***in' @$$ RANDOM! Contact me for random crap and opinions on any topic if you wish to do so.<br><br>Ever heard of A.D.D.???? Well I have A.D.H.D.!!!! So stop talking to me so i can not pay attention!!!<br>ADHD: Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder<br>Hey, that's me *)<br>...now where was i...?<br>...or better yet...where AM i?<br>Anyways, just finish reading this, cuz i'm running out of ideas/i dont want to put any more on this profile thingy/i dont care that much about it/i have better things to do with my time than writing a full profile/i have ADHD/wait, no i dont have anything better to do with my time...<br><br>...hey, look over there! It's an obvious distraction!<br>*Pulls out a pair of wings and runs until he gets some air*<br>&quot;hahaha! You can run but you cant glide! Ahahaha!&quot;<br>*flys into a golf range and gets knocked out by a stray golf ball that would've gone the full 400 meters*<br>*falls somewhere in the trees surrounding the range*<br>or, for the Oz fan:<br>&quot;somewhere over the rainbow&quot;<br>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <br>TOO MUCH TECHNICOLOR!<br><br>NOTE: will be willing to talk to anyone on aim if i'm on and not too busy! I get kinda lonely and have no good buddies on aim, maybe you can help me out!<br><br>-NEW FROM SPISHAK!-<br>It's the spatulork!<br>&quot;what's a spatulork?&quot; Why it's this lovely contraption you see in my hand. &quot;...but that's a regular fork&quot; To the eye, it's a fork; but any cooking expert knows that this is a spatulork! &quot;Mm-hmm. I think i know a fork when i see one&quot; The spatulork works just like a spatula, but has been fine-crafted and reshaped into a convenient fork-like shape. &quot;Hey! that fork looks just like the one in my cutlery set&quot; ...? &quot;And what the helll are you doing in my house?!?!&quot; ... :D<br>-Buy the new Spishak spatulork today! only $12.99. Call today and we'll trhow in this lovely plastic cutlery set!-

Posted 16 May 2005 - 06:56 PM

i actually got AIM and i dont even use AOL. So it should work (which by now it probably has).
in other news, the recent ads that they're putting up are driving me nuts, as they're insanely retarded and jsut jump out as some form of super spam that wont go away. It's on the top of the friggin' box and you can't get rid of it for chrissakes! But what really pisses me off about this is that one time it spammed it's "sound advertisements" for the videos that went with them, so i clicked the box that turned the sound off of that. Then for about every 5 minutes until i exited out of AIM, it kept sending me these pop-up spam messages trying to advertise their stupid lame commercials! This is one oft he reason's why i'm getting VERY tired of AIM, even though almost all of my friends have AIM.

i swear, it's one of the biggest loads of BS! do any of you guys with AIM have this same problem (or at least something similar to it)?

#10 User is offline   NDX Icon

• Icon

Posted 18 May 2005 - 12:43 AM

Actually one good thing about AOL over AIM. Always hated AIM on my old computer (why my friend installed that and not MSN Messenger I'll never know).

Check you features and see if you can turn those off. Dunno how, you'd have to ask someone who has AIM. Sorry.

#11 User is offline   D-Boy Icon

• The King of Kings
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, Wrestling, Drawing, Writing, Comics, Video Games

Posted 18 May 2005 - 03:26 AM

Fin.

#12 User is offline   N8 Dawg Icon

• 甘えんぼ
  • Icon

Posted 18 May 2005 - 05:26 AM

(reopened so i could edit my post)

QUOTE (Maorta @ May 16 2005, 02:56 PM)
i actually got AIM and i dont even use AOL. So it should work (which by now it probably has).
in other news, the recent ads that they're putting up are driving me nuts, as they're insanely retarded and jsut jump out as some form of super spam that wont go away. It's on the top of the friggin' box and you can't get rid of it for chrissakes! But what really pisses me off about this is that one time it spammed it's "sound advertisements" for the videos that went with them, so i clicked the box that turned the sound off of that. Then for about every 5 minutes until i exited out of AIM, it kept sending me these pop-up spam messages trying to advertise their stupid lame commercials! This is one oft he reason's why i'm getting VERY tired of AIM, even though almost all of my friends have AIM.

i swear, it's one of the biggest loads of BS! do any of you guys with AIM have this same problem (or at least something similar to it)?

i assume you're using the newer versions of AIM, which suck. i have an older version of AIM along with DeadAIM, which kills banner ads and also adds extra features. one of my friends noticed the crazy ad thing about AIM. quoting him here:
Stop using AIM past versions 5.0. The "AIM Expressions" and such are only made possible because AIM installs a piece of spyware called WildTangent, which slows down your computer and allows those ads with noise and music, I think. I'm not sure how good DeadAIM is at nerfing those ads, but better safe than sorry.

you can download an old version of AIM here: http://www.oldversion.com
for the record, DeadAIM does prevent the ads.
pOnju LCMS Corps, y'all

#13 User is offline   Maorta Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon
  • Interests:is an RPG Fanaticist<br>Loves video games, caffiene, most forms of rock, anime, web comics with a plot, anything worth laughing at, comidies, action movies (i.e. James Bond, Indiana Jones)<br><br>HATES country music, people who decide to be mean to me for no real reason, problems with microphones, stupid car commercials AND cereal commercials, Dr. Pepper, and people who sing EVERY F***ING SONG they hear on the radio!!!<br><br>I've been called a lot of things: boring, stupid, loser, retarded, idiot, tight, cool, son-of-a-*****, but the one that i really like is: F***in' @$$ RANDOM! Contact me for random crap and opinions on any topic if you wish to do so.<br><br>Ever heard of A.D.D.???? Well I have A.D.H.D.!!!! So stop talking to me so i can not pay attention!!!<br>ADHD: Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder<br>Hey, that's me *)<br>...now where was i...?<br>...or better yet...where AM i?<br>Anyways, just finish reading this, cuz i'm running out of ideas/i dont want to put any more on this profile thingy/i dont care that much about it/i have better things to do with my time than writing a full profile/i have ADHD/wait, no i dont have anything better to do with my time...<br><br>...hey, look over there! It's an obvious distraction!<br>*Pulls out a pair of wings and runs until he gets some air*<br>&quot;hahaha! You can run but you cant glide! Ahahaha!&quot;<br>*flys into a golf range and gets knocked out by a stray golf ball that would've gone the full 400 meters*<br>*falls somewhere in the trees surrounding the range*<br>or, for the Oz fan:<br>&quot;somewhere over the rainbow&quot;<br>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! <br>TOO MUCH TECHNICOLOR!<br><br>NOTE: will be willing to talk to anyone on aim if i'm on and not too busy! I get kinda lonely and have no good buddies on aim, maybe you can help me out!<br><br>-NEW FROM SPISHAK!-<br>It's the spatulork!<br>&quot;what's a spatulork?&quot; Why it's this lovely contraption you see in my hand. &quot;...but that's a regular fork&quot; To the eye, it's a fork; but any cooking expert knows that this is a spatulork! &quot;Mm-hmm. I think i know a fork when i see one&quot; The spatulork works just like a spatula, but has been fine-crafted and reshaped into a convenient fork-like shape. &quot;Hey! that fork looks just like the one in my cutlery set&quot; ...? &quot;And what the helll are you doing in my house?!?!&quot; ... :D<br>-Buy the new Spishak spatulork today! only $12.99. Call today and we'll trhow in this lovely plastic cutlery set!-

Posted 18 May 2005 - 10:27 PM

you rock! thanks N8

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users