Etiquette in "Tsunami Channel" forum.
- Don't spam or troll. I'm not sure if any forum allows these evil acts. We (moderators and I) will warn first, when we see any trace of them. And if it continues, we will react quite swiftly and harshly in Name of Moon.
- No short messages like "Hi, XXX", "I agree", etc. This forum is not a chat place. Years ago, the forum was filled with such short messages (probably to increase post counts, so people can increase their piggy status), and threads became quite unreadable.
- Please stick to the topics. If discussion/talk is going off topic, starting a new thread is recommended. Years ago, there were 10 pages long threads that were discussing topics not related to the original post.
- Don't create random threads like "random picture thread" and "random anime/manga questions/informations". There are forums outside "TC" (example, "General Chat", "Mixed Media", "Art Gallery") that are more appropriate for those threads. A thread for fanart of "Tsunami Channel" is OK, since topic is related to TC.
- Make sure things are under PG-13, SINCE some "pure-hearted" kids are reading these (I hope ^^;). I don't know what will be the rating of "Tsunami Channel", but please don't go beyond that boundary. No excessively H things (like nudity), no strong language (like "baka bakka"), and no violent acts (like Laika...) "Ecchi nanoha ikenaito omoimasu (from Mahoromatics)"
- No thread necromancing. Do not bring back (resurrect) an old thread which people didn't comment for more than 30 days. It's painful to see a half zombified neglected thread reviving again. Let the thread stay dead in peace. It's better to reincarnate than necromancize the thread.
Older pinned topics:
TC Projects Summary
ExCoKo OP Project
ExCoKo OP Project Info Thread
VA Project Info Thread 2
Page 1 of 1
Etiquette guide-line when using this forum
Page 1 of 1