• Group: Members

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:58 PM

I guess some people never learn...

#2 User is offline   ijuin Icon

• piggy
  • Icon

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:55 PM

I presume that this is the Millennium Hand, and the shrimp that we saw last time is the Millennium Shrimp?

Millennium Hand and Shrimp! ^_^ (Bugrit!)

#3 User is offline   MagiNation Icon

• piggy
  • Icon

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:52 AM

Does Meg actually NEED to run from the boulder?

I mean, I know she's squishy, but she's also SQUISHY.

CAN Meg run for her life? I know she's got all the equipment to stand upright, but I know I don't do my best running for my life when I feel like my legs are made of jello, and I have knees to knock to remind me that they really aren't.

#4 User is offline   Aebliss Icon

• Story Master
  • Icon
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, painting, cartoons, anime (a league of its own, surely), comics, internet, peppermint lemonade (can't get enough of it, but can't buy it where I live), ghoulash soup, good food and drink in general, roleplaying, having fun with likeminded people, riding my bicycle as a leisure activity, movies, science fiction, fantasy, spirituality, late and breaking news, music.

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:36 AM

This ... this is just disappointing. The way I envisioned Meg, a boulder should be horribly uncomfortable, but probably not lethal, but this sure looks like a TPK. Boring.

As for running: we've seen she can do it already. And she does have knees: the knees of the last person she 'hugged'. happy.gif

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users