The Piggy Farm: The queen is dead - The Piggy Farm

Page 1 of 1

The queen is dead

#1 User is offline   Aebliss Icon

• Story Master
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, painting, cartoons, anime (a league of its own, surely), comics, internet, peppermint lemonade (can't get enough of it, but can't buy it where I live), ghoulash soup, good food and drink in general, roleplaying, having fun with likeminded people, riding my bicycle as a leisure activity, movies, science fiction, fantasy, spirituality, late and breaking news, music.

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:05 AM

Looks like Petra met her match. And now we see whether the OO'ers will return to the real world if they are killed in the game ...

#2 User is offline   bizzybody Icon

• Space Viking
  • Icon

Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:50 AM

But they're not in the real world, which in this case is whichever dimension everyone playing characters in this game are in.

Our Heroines are stuck in the computer network, sorta like in "Tron", but without all the neon style graphics and rotoscoping FX.

#3 User is offline   RDaggs Icon

• piggy
  • Icon

Posted 30 May 2008 - 02:42 PM

boooooo!

hopefully petra knows some cleric spells...

#4 User is offline   Aebliss Icon

• Story Master
  • Icon
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, painting, cartoons, anime (a league of its own, surely), comics, internet, peppermint lemonade (can't get enough of it, but can't buy it where I live), ghoulash soup, good food and drink in general, roleplaying, having fun with likeminded people, riding my bicycle as a leisure activity, movies, science fiction, fantasy, spirituality, late and breaking news, music.

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:31 PM

... She is a cleric, so her having access to cleric spells is a given. Ít's just a question whether she's bothered to invest in any healing spells, rather than focusing exclusively on the smiting variety. Which, knowing Petra, is painfully likely.

#5 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• Timeless Monkey
  • Icon
  • Interests:Video games, writing, roleplaying, reading, reading comics.

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:08 PM

Petra raised Keiko, didn;t she? I assume she can swap out any leftover spells for [i] Cure[i] spells. HEr offhand remark was funny-so sad, how tough she has ot be.
And I wanted to scream when I saw the last panel.
Time changes all beasts...
Owner of the Boy Toaster of Imperial Doom

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users