The Piggy Farm: Misssummoning - The Piggy Farm

Page 1 of 1

Misssummoning

#1 User is offline   Aebliss Icon

• Story Master
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, painting, cartoons, anime (a league of its own, surely), comics, internet, peppermint lemonade (can't get enough of it, but can't buy it where I live), ghoulash soup, good food and drink in general, roleplaying, having fun with likeminded people, riding my bicycle as a leisure activity, movies, science fiction, fantasy, spirituality, late and breaking news, music.

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:18 AM

-_- ... That was just ... sad. What kind of loser cult doesn't do their thing in a suitably prepared area, anyway? They had access to the villain's list of things to do and not to do, being so close to Lycidia the Stabbed.

#2 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• Timeless Monkey
  • Icon
  • Interests:Video games, writing, roleplaying, reading, reading comics.

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:06 PM

If it suceeded, Xu wouldn't have ben able to put in the "Army of Darkesss" pun, or at least itmight not have been so effective- and narual areas are a good source for poer anyway.
It's a hard phrqase to preem=ber anyway- eve i got it slighly wrong until I just lloked it up. The correct phrase is Klaatu Barada Nikto. and
Time changes all beasts...
Owner of the Boy Toaster of Imperial Doom

#3 User is offline   Aebliss Icon

• Story Master
  • Icon
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, painting, cartoons, anime (a league of its own, surely), comics, internet, peppermint lemonade (can't get enough of it, but can't buy it where I live), ghoulash soup, good food and drink in general, roleplaying, having fun with likeminded people, riding my bicycle as a leisure activity, movies, science fiction, fantasy, spirituality, late and breaking news, music.

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:03 AM

^^; You might want to run your replies through a spellchecker sometime ...

#4 User is offline   Buckeroo Icon

• Creepy Lurker
  • Icon
  • Interests:A little bit of everything, but primarily it's anime, music, and wrestling. Not necessarily in that order.

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:21 AM

I enjoy quotes from popular culture, too, but I don't write scripts around them. At least the other times this has happened during Xuanwu's tenure it didn't provide pretty much the entire comic.

But, on the flip side, this could have been a ridiculously clever bit of social commentary. Considering that the current story arc takes place inside an MMORPG, it's naturally going to be populated with geeks (MY PEOPLE!), and those geeks are certainly going to want to cull their roleplaying/chants/etc. from geek culture, something in which Army of Darkness fits perfectly.

It's one of those two, at least. In fact, I think I just may give Xuanwu the benefit of the doubt for now and dub him Mr. Clever.

QUOTE (Chaos @ Jun 9 2008, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The correct phrase is Klaatu Barada Nikto. and

Silly. It isn't "Klaatu barada nikto" that results in one's disappearance, it's "Candlejack." Furthermore, you

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users