Page 1 of 1

Shin2_3 A comic collaboration I had done with Akira

#1 User is offline   Bryan Y B Wong Icon

• Editor In Chief...w/ chicken
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:10 AM

Fellow TsuChan fans,

A couple years back, Akira and I collaborated on a short story for Hamthology Volume 2, entitled Shin2_3. I wrote the story, he penciled and inked it, and I finished off with the lettering and shading. A year after Vol. 2's release, all participants were allowed to post their work online for free. I had let Akira know about this, but strangely enough, neither he nor I have bothered to post it ever since...

..until now! I have recently updated my comic website and put up some of my recent short stories, and I came across Shin2_3 and thought to myself, well this should be seen. Akira did a fantastic job on it and he really brought the characters to life. Anyway, I've just posted the piece online a day or so ago (don't be confused by the backdating), and I had to share it with you guys.

With that, please enjoy Shin2_3, and if you like it, please make sure to let Akira know here!

All the best,
Bryan

#2 User is offline   Onii-chan Icon

• ninja piggy
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Game Programming, Anime, Space, Engineering, Hovercrafting, Electronics, Computers, Tecnology

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

View PostBryan Y B Wong, on 19 April 2011 - 02:10 AM, said:

Fellow TsuChan fans,

A couple years back, Akira and I collaborated on a short story for Hamthology Volume 2, entitled Shin2_3. I wrote the story, he penciled and inked it, and I finished off with the lettering and shading. A year after Vol. 2's release, all participants were allowed to post their work online for free. I had let Akira know about this, but strangely enough, neither he nor I have bothered to post it ever since...

..until now! I have recently updated my comic website and put up some of my recent short stories, and I came across Shin2_3 and thought to myself, well this should be seen. Akira did a fantastic job on it and he really brought the characters to life. Anyway, I've just posted the piece online a day or so ago (don't be confused by the backdating), and I had to share it with you guys.

With that, please enjoy Shin2_3, and if you like it, please make sure to let Akira know here!

All the best,
Bryan

i still check the website at least 12x a year for updates, but i only get into the forums about once per year. i cant believe no one commented on this?! what a great piece that was!!! I really enjoyed it through and through. and rofl at the name of the, well, no spoilers I guess =P but very nicely done. i was easily able to connect with the characters and progress through the series. it was quite uplifting to me
ちょっといいですか?お兄ちゃん、、大好き!

-on another note-

Che. A low level 'ahou' shishou like yourself couldn't kill me even if I let you.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users